No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ach! I am only ten away from one hundred posts...well, nine now.
    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
      mary 25 is on this weekend in syndication!

check stations in your area for the time and place!

gotta love watching him unbutton the shirt and show chest'age in that
      Sue, thank you for giving a heads-up on these shows! I would never have caught that "All Around the Town" movie he was in the other night if you had not announced it here. (Okay, so I watched it with the sound off unless MS was onscreen , but that was worth it in itself.)

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Sue, thank you for giving a heads-up on these shows! I would never have caught that "All Around the Town" movie he was in the other night if you had not announced it here. (Okay, so I watched it with the sound off unless MS was onscreen , but that was worth it in itself.)
        Oh! I forgot about that. Dang. Was MS cute? Stupid question...
        thankee toasteronfire

Comment

I can't remember who I snagged this beautiful screencap from but I have to post it as I've just spent a blissful hour drooling over leather clad Remiel......you were right Blingy...what a treat!.....

In fact it's an amazing Michael Shanks triple bill for me today....about 15 mins before DoJDoW came on I flicked to Sky Movies and caught the exact time Michael appeared in the film Door to Door.....and in an hour's time it's 1969 on Stargate re-runs....

What a beautiful day!.......

DD x
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
            Morning all!! I have time for a quick thunk this morning before I have to go to work, so I thought I would contribute to the Morning Double Thunks. Enjoy!! See you later.
            http://images.snapfish.com/342%3C99%...85%3A%3Aot1lsi

Ooo, look! Daniel and Jack neck. Hope Mei Mei doesn't over do it.

Kerri
            *ker-thunk*

*picks self up off office floor*

I really hate it when I forget the thunkbelt at home....

*wanders off rubbing bruised parts*

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
              I can't remember who I snagged this beautiful screencap from but I have to post it as I've just spent a blissful hour drooling over leather clad Remiel......you were right Blingy...what a treat!.....

In fact it's an amazing Michael Shanks triple bill for me today....about 15 mins before DoJDoW came on I flicked to Sky Movies and caught the exact time Michael appeared in the film Door to Door.....and in an hour's time it's 1969 on Stargate re-runs....

What a beautiful day!.......

DD x
              You know...it's the eyes. No matter what he's in or who he plays, as long as MS has got those gorgeous blue eyes...well, and other parts.
              thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                Oh! I forgot about that. Dang. Was MS cute? Stupid question...
                Just adorable... Plus the fact that one of the characters he converses with shares my RL name, so I got to hear him call my name over and over and over again. It was very distracting! Of course, the fact that she suffered from multiple personalities and was the prime murder suspect was also a bit...uh...unsettling.

Comment

Just adorable... Plus the fact that one of the characters he converses with shares my RL name, so I got to hear him call my name over and over and over again. It was very distracting! Of course, the fact that she suffered from multiple personalities and was the prime murder suspect was also a bit...uh...unsettling.

Easy to ignore the unsettling part when Daniel...er, MS keeps calling your name. Of course, I'll know to keep my distance from now on... Unless...WERE you...uh, was she, the murderer? If not, then I think we're okay.
                  thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Easy to ignore the unsettling part when Daniel...er, MS keeps calling your name. Of course, I'll know to keep my distance from now on... Unless...WERE you...uh, was she, the murderer? If not, then I think we're okay.
                    Luckily, she turns out to be blameless and even gets 'cured'. I, on the other hand.....

Comment

Luckily, she turns out to be blameless and even gets 'cured'. I, on the other hand.....
                      lol!
                      thankee toasteronfire

Comment

My 100th post! My 100th post! Yay! I made it!

Well...that was fun.
                        thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Well...that was fun.
                          Congrats on 100 posts!
                          I see that Daniel is very happy for you.

Comment

Well...that was fun.
                            It's too much fun, pretty soon you'll be in the thousands!

Glasses for Capt-P's Happy 100...

Comment

i watched that and also fifth race and touchstone so i had double the viewing pleasure! i would go back when i knew MS/JUSTIN was on screen

couldn't handle screeming/crying chick!

mary 25 worth the watch cause of the ending you get to see him undress and take off his shirt and show his chest!

think the belt is unbuckled also
                              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Yeah! 100!
                                The posts just fly by when you're here...

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Working...
                                X