No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I'm going to log off now... have a few things to do before the eps tonight. Have a great night everyone!

Comment

Implied Gerbil

Actually I think I snurched this off of Cindyz.
      AncientsTimeline

Comment

Awwww thanks all for the Sumuru pics! they have brightened my ever increasing sour moods of late......cant seem to shake off these bad feelings I have been having....I thought if I pulled myself away from thunking it would clear my head...now I believe that it has just the opposite effect on me.....looking at all the lovely blue eyes pics has elevated my mood...and tonight's episodes were fantastic!! and off to bed at a more normal hour as well...we'll see if I can sleep tonight. thanks hussies!! (((HUSSY HUG))))

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
          Awwww thanks all for the Sumuru pics! they have brightened my ever increasing sour moods of late......cant seem to shake off these bad feelings I have been having....I thought if I pulled myself away from thunking it would clear my head...now I believe that it has just the opposite effect on me.....looking at all the lovely blue eyes pics has elevated my mood...and tonight's episodes were fantastic!! and off to bed at a more normal hour as well...we'll see if I can sleep tonight. thanks hussies!! (((HUSSY HUG))))

((((Cindy))))) .....

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

gooooodmorning pond!
            Will not be around much today, cos my friends come over for a visit.
            Haven't seen her in reall life for 7 years
            and this year we are friends for 30 years!!
            ZATurerday and Casual day!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
                  gooooodmorning pond!
                  Will not be around much today, cos my friends come over for a visit.
                  Haven't seen her in reall life for 7 years
                  and this year we are friends for 30 years!!
                  thats so cool! congrats to you and your friend!! 30 years, phew, thats longer than i live! lol..

Happy Zaturday everyone!! be back later!

Last edited by sg-daniel; 09 September 2006, 07:34 AM.

Comment

The forums mighty slow for me today, bu the rewards are worth it

Casual Saturday:

AncientsTimeline

Comment

Happy Zaturday, Pond!

Comment

Casual Saturday

How is everyone? I'm okay... my wrist is bothering me a bit, just took something for the pain and hopefully it'll go away soon...

Comment

nothing special here except MS!

Comment

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrscruffymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

I pledge to post one gerbil pic a day as my ongoing thunking therapy!

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                                THUD

Mmmm that really makes my Saturday! Thanks Cindy

Comment

Working...
                                X