No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a beautiful multi-thunk Monday today.

sigpic

Comment

love that grin

sigpic

Comment

the gang

sigpic

Comment

13 lurkers at the moment!- hope all of you are enjoying the pics

sigpic

Comment

I seem to have a non-episode pics theme going..

sigpic

Comment

Going out with hubby to enjoy our last day of vacation -bbl

sigpic

Comment

Forgot to say thank you for all the milestone congrats.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                  13 lurkers at the moment!- hope all of you are enjoying the pics

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...team/MS_AT.jpg
                  I definitely am! Thanks Strider! Have a great day. I should be signing off now myself - have a ton to do.

Later Pond

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                    Erin- Thanks so much for those wonderful con pics. I chose several to snurch. I still maintain your photo op with MS is the best one I've ever seen!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...sd2006_119.jpg
                    Why thank you! I wish I could get JacksCSM to post her photo op that she got in Vancouver (I am not sure if she ever did), but that's a real beauty. Michael is just SMOKING in that photo op! Go ahead and snurch away I take them and post them for all to enjoy!

There has to be a funny caption somewhere in some Hussy's mind for this pic.

Come on Deeds, Ronja, I know ya guys got some good ones floating around!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

I would try, but I'm terrible at captioning, even though whatever I come up with is usually funny to me...never mind.

As for photo ops, darn, have to wait another few days until that page on creationent.com is up so I can get mine mailed to me...we had to leave Saturday night, weren't there to get it Sunday

Anybody have the group photo ops on their computer? Sue said CindyZ had them, and I tried PMing Cindy, but that was several days ago and she still hasdn't answered...I didn't buy a copy, but I just want to be able to see them! I can always print them out on my own. Does anyone have a scanner or anything? Can 'anyone' e-mail them to me? Or get a hold of CindyZ for me?

When billions vanish, including one of SG-1's own, the team looks for answers. What they find changes their lives forever, and throws them into the battle of the ages. What happens when SG-1 stands in the way of the most evil enemy they will ever face?
                      Read "Left Behind: SG-1" for excitement like never before in Stargate fanfiction!
                      Left Behind: SG-1
                      The rest of my fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/~startrekfreak

Comment

Erin I saw you and Kerri on the gatewolrd con pics!
                        looked good

sigpic

Comment

I knwo its not thing thursday..
                          but this still counts as a multi thunk

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the wonderful con photos:-)

Comment

Thanks for the congrats folks!

Comment

Well it is a rainy holiday here in Canada. I love statutory holidays. I get paid and I don't have work. So I thought I would finally get around to putting some new pics in my PB accounts. I was surprised at what I found. So I thought I would share.

sigpic
                                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Working...
                                X