No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Con Bum in hope of going this year!!

Spoiler:
    Before you met me I was a fairy princess
    I caught frogs and called them prince
    And made myself a queen
    Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
    I slept in castles and fell in love
    Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
    To capture tinkerbell
    They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
    But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
    And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
    And anything I can to get by
    And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Capping some old eps and caught this and thought Hastie would like it when she comes by . . .

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
        Whoooo Jess!!!
        Cant green you at the moment, but soooo love that pic, and no never seen it before...soooooo snurching it

VIRTUAL GREEN!
        Thanks! Snurch away Wish I knew where it was from and if there were other.... poses...

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
          i made a few caps from daniel in the "memento mori" preview, aww he looks soo sweet!

okay, going off now to watch tv, bye pond! enjoy the caps and happy blue eyes friday!
          Okay I admit he is quite handsome in those... but I just gotta ask this: what on earth kind of shirt is that? Looks like he's got little blue bubbles or blue balloons on it or something! Makes me wonder if he lost a bet with Mitchell or Teal'c, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianGateFan
            Really? What's Sky? Whatever channel in whatever country that is is still airing the rest of season ten starting January? It's only Sci-Fi being annoying? Somebody tell me that's true, please, cause I must admit sometimes join in on that "unmentionable"....
            The UK usually gets to see the second half of the season before we do (they start the season around Sept/Oct I think with only a very short break; we start...well, USED to start...the second half in January), which sort of balances out since we see the first half before they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
              I'm 5'6... plus I'm kinda skinny LOL... Cliff even called my tiny... he could wrap his arms around me without problem *snort*

Well I got ya both beat... I'm 5'2... 5'2 and a half to be charitable... and I'm quite thin and petite. Well at least I didn't have to crane my neck to look up at TR when I saw her at the con, LOL

Comment

Sure is quiet here now... where did everyone go?

Think I'll take a short break...have to upload some fic before dinner

Comment

Hi, Ronja!

46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
                  sigpic
                  Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

*waves to Gate Girl*

I love that pic. That smile... *melts*

Comment

It's been so long, I don't remember what Fridays are! Oh wow. I think this one is a pretty safe bet, no matter which day it is.

BTW congrats to everyone who has hit milestones while I've been away. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Gatemage
                        http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/Gatemage/Thing/1x115F0231.jpg
                        Congrats Gatemage on 2500 posts!!! Way to go hussy!! Good luck in school this semester!!!

thanks Chelle
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                          Morning Pond...it's 12.19am so it's definitely morning here now!!
                          Thank you all for your birthday wishes...I had a great day...I got breaky in bed and hubby cleaned the house while I was at work...we had family over for coffee and cake...I actually had a birthday cake with my name on it and everyone sang happy birthday too...the last time that happened was 6 years ago...this was by far the best birthday I have had in many years!!
                          Thanks be to:
                          Hastie...sorry I missed you today on MSN...I thought if I went to work early then maybe I could knock off early...unfortunately there was a mix up at work and I ended up working later then normal!
                          Greytop
                          sg daniel
                          Deeds
                          JessM
                          Suebsg9
                          Sue Jackson
                          CGF
                          Ronja

Happy Birthday Chelledb!!!!!! Glad you had a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Ronja- Thanks for the heads-up about the clip! I really enjoyed it! Looking forward to watching the ep next week.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beakymoose
                              It's been so long, I don't remember what Fridays are! Oh wow. I think this one is a pretty safe bet, no matter which day it is.

BTW congrats to everyone who has hit milestones while I've been away. . .
                              Nice to see you back in The Pond Beakymoose. Today is blue eyes Friday!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                                I caught frogs and called them prince
                                And made myself a queen
                                Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                                I slept in castles and fell in love
                                Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                                To capture tinkerbell
                                They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                                But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                                And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                                And anything I can to get by
                                And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Working...
                                X