No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, good luck with that Chelle! It was great meeting you. (Sorry I didn't know who you were at first!) Anyway, I must go to sleep now...so, goodnight all!

Cute, early, shell-shock Daniel in black! Yummy!

When billions vanish, including one of SG-1's own, the team looks for answers. What they find changes their lives forever, and throws them into the battle of the ages. What happens when SG-1 stands in the way of the most evil enemy they will ever face?
    Read "Left Behind: SG-1" for excitement like never before in Stargate fanfiction!
    Left Behind: SG-1
    The rest of my fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/~startrekfreak

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
      Hello all! I'm back from Chicago, and have only..... Oh, 600 or so pics to edit and make purdy. Lotsa Michael to share with y'all! Unfortunately, my fancy-schmancy new camera's super-nova powered flash took a hot steaming CRAP about halfway thru Friday, so that meant using the little built-in flash. Pics still came out good, but it just means more work in MS Digital Image Suite for me. I'll be posting some pics either later tonight or possibly tomorrow night, depending upon my ability to stay awake...... Okay okay okay one or two tonight, I promise!

Until then, here's something purdy to look at!
      http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...02004/ms22.jpg
      Can't wait to see them Chelle, that so sucks about your stupid flash. Goes right up there with my camera battery dying on me when Jason and Michael were on stage together *grrrrrrrr*. Anywho, off to upload the second wave of pics but the first way of MS shots....will be back later with some after I tinker around and get rid of the red eye first....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

can't wait to see 'em Erin
        sigpic

Comment

I'm baaaaaaack, as promised! I edited a few pics, and I'm not ready to catch up on more of the precious sleep I didn't manage to get over the con weekend..... Erin, you wouldn't happen to know anything about sleep this past weekend, hmmmm?

Michael doing his version of a Playgirl model.... There's a few more pics, but they need some serious help and I'm not up to it tonight!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

And a quick lipbite......

Sorry, but that's it for tonight, I'm ready to fall over now...... No more of these con weekends where I get home from the airport at 4am and go to work at 8am the same morning!!!! Goodnight all!

Comment

WTG Erin on 3000 posts!!!

Looking forward to those con pics Chelle.

Okay....time for bed. G'nite.
              sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Okay I was just kidding - Another one from the "strip-tease," complete with "The Look."

Comment

Pondering a question......
                  And I was pondering the nice expanse of NECK!

Comment

And last but certainly not least, some fingers for Hastiekido!

Now I'm REALLY going to bed. Goodnight!

Comment

ooooh...very nice i will hopefully work on getting more pics up this weekend...just been busy with classes starting and all
                      sigpic

Comment

striptease.. Heck yeah... woohooo
                        Love the pics

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

I'm baaaaaaack, as promised! I edited a few pics, and I'm not ready to catch up on more of the precious sleep I didn't manage to get over the con weekend..... Erin, you wouldn't happen to know anything about sleep this past weekend, hmmmm?

Michael doing his version of a Playgirl model.... There's a few more pics, but they need some serious help and I'm not up to it tonight!
                          http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...o%202006/1.jpg
                          Great pics Chelle!! I gotta work on taking the red eye out of Michael's shots, hopefully I can debut some tomorrow afternoon or evening (since I have the day off!).

Sleep, what is that? *says the girl who didn't see her bed before 3:30 am the entire weekend*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

Love the pics Chelle.

Great job in capturing the striptease routine.

The man looks absolutely gorgoeus!!

Comment

And last but certainly not least, some fingers for Hastiekido!

Now I'm REALLY going to bed. Goodnight!
                              ooohhh Thank you CHELLE!!
                              Love that pic, and snurched it
                              ((CHELLE))
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice to see you back on the Thunk Thread Chelle......Great pics!

Looking forward to more over the coming days....

Glad to see the forum back up too....

Deeds xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X