Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChristianGateFan
    Oh yay yay! "Fallen" robes! *drool* *THUNK* And I just ordered season seven on DVD yesterday! I found a slightly used copy of the new slimline case version for, like, $11 on amazon! I love that site! I get all my stargate stuff there! I ordered season three too! For $15! yay I'm so happy! I don't have any targate DVDs besides the Ultimate Edition of the movie, but I will as soon as the ones I ordered come in! I found a copy of the new novel, "Survival of the Fittest" for about $5.50, and got that, too. Again I say I love Amazon!
    Great!! That's a really good price. I remember how excited I was when I first started getting the DVDs. I got my season one set first about...three and a half years ago? And I got it for... well I won't say because it could be heart-attack-inducing LOL. But that weekend I just watched them all back to back and then the extras. I was in Hussy Heaven

Comment

Wow, I like that one too!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...ctormania1.jpg

More con headgear! Don't know where it came from, but I like it! *melts from that smile*
      *melts with you* siiiiiiggghhh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles
        Hhmmm not sure...I think it's Zero Hour, when they are hanging around the briefing room looking bored waiting for Jack

Ah come to think of it, you may be right. Thanks.

love the funny expressions

Better get back to work. Later Hussies!

Comment

Non-PG Powerbar

with fingers!
          sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Oh yay yay! "Fallen" robes! *drool* *THUNK* And I just ordered season seven on DVD yesterday! I found a slightly used copy of the new slimline case version for, like, $11 on amazon! I love that site! I get all my stargate stuff there! I ordered season three too! For $15! yay I'm so happy! I don't have any targate DVDs besides the Ultimate Edition of the movie, but I will as soon as the ones I ordered come in! I found a copy of the new novel, "Survival of the Fittest" for about $5.50, and got that, too. Again I say I love Amazon!
            Enjoy Michaels commentary for Fallen and Homecoming and Revisions! And his little behind the scenes thing you get to see him play hockey

God the season 7 dvds are good.
            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
              Oooo, nice one there too! It's great to have friends to melt with! I love all of you!

When billions vanish, including one of SG-1's own, the team looks for answers. What they find changes their lives forever, and throws them into the battle of the ages. What happens when SG-1 stands in the way of the most evil enemy they will ever face?
              Read "Left Behind: SG-1" for excitement like never before in Stargate fanfiction!
              Left Behind: SG-1
              The rest of my fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/~startrekfreak

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                Enjoy Michaels commentary for Fallen and Homecoming and Revisions! And his little behind the scenes thing you get to see him play hockey

Oh cool, thanks for telling me! I gotta wait a week or so for them to get here though...But anyway.

Yikes, it's almost noon here and I wanted to get a lot of writing done today! But I haven't written a word yet! Sombody hit me on the head and push me off to work!

CGF's DC: You haven't written anything yet? Shame on you, Kat. Get to work!

When billions vanish, including one of SG-1's own, the team looks for answers. What they find changes their lives forever, and throws them into the battle of the ages. What happens when SG-1 stands in the way of the most evil enemy they will ever face?
                Read "Left Behind: SG-1" for excitement like never before in Stargate fanfiction!

Comment

Congrats on 5500 Hastie

Looks like Daniels got something for you
                  AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9

I wished the trend in s7 DVDs had continued, the featurettes (extras? You know what I mean) looked fun

Daniel in mucky mode:

“it makes an interesting hula hoop” Mr Shanks’ opinion of the gate January 2004

Comment

Yikes, it's almost noon here and I wanted to get a lot of writing done today! But I haven't written a word yet! Sombody hit me on the head and push me off to work!
                      http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...rstcomm093.jpg
                      CGF's DC: You haven't written anything yet? Shame on you, Kat. Get to work!
                      Dr J will look sternly at you over frames of his glasses until you have met your deadline

Frosted puppy:

Comment

More frosted puppy because they're a matching pair

Comment

Originally posted by LoopyMowse
                          Dr J will look sternly at you over frames of his glasses until you have met your deadline

Frosted puppy:

Oh gosh, don't know if that would help at all. To have the good doctor looking at me like that might only distract me more! Well, maybe if he promised to do something besides stare at me over those glasses once I was through...

Comment

Yes!!! I finally got in here!!!!!
                            I have been trying since 4:30 this evening. I kept getting the site is offline.

So a quick post and a Hello to everyone.

You have to check out the vignette for COUNTERSTRIKE on the AOL site. http://television.aol.com/feature/stargate-sg1-tv
                            Great MS Stuff

sigpic
                            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Get back in just in time to say good night!

Comment

Hello all! I'm back from Chicago, and have only..... Oh, 600 or so pics to edit and make purdy. Lotsa Michael to share with y'all! Unfortunately, my fancy-schmancy new camera's super-nova powered flash took a hot steaming CRAP about halfway thru Friday, so that meant using the little built-in flash. Pics still came out good, but it just means more work in MS Digital Image Suite for me. I'll be posting some pics either later tonight or possibly tomorrow night, depending upon my ability to stay awake...... Okay okay okay one or two tonight, I promise!

Until then, here's something purdy to look at!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X