Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strider6
    Hi Hussies- Hubby and I played some tennis this am. Each time I hit the ball, I just imagined a scifi exec.- Made sure I struck the ball real hard- very therapeutic-lol. Am still reeling from the cancellation news- Hubby was actually pretty understanding. He knows Stargate is my escape from RL and the emotional stress of my job. (I'm a social worker on the neurosurgery service of our county's major hospital. Let's just say dealing with trajedy is my middle name.) I'm determined to remain optimistic given Rob Cooper's comments that it will live on. Hopefully, another station will pick it up. I was delighted to see the ratings rebound to a 1.9 for ep. 200. Maybe this will encourage another station to pick up the series. It's been very helpful to stop by the Pond and know I'm not alone with my feelings, so thank you fellow hussies, for your understanding.

head and body covering
    Spoiler:
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c184/strider6/clippings_034.jpg
    That's the way to be, strider. It's nice that some optimism is reigning here at the Pond. I'm sure that SG-1 will still exist in one form or another.

Comment

Boonie . . .

Bandaniel . . .

and HA-HA . . .

That should cover it!

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
        Hi I'm Suzanne
        I just love all the pics of Daniel(MS)

WELCOME SUZANNE

I can guarantee that the Hussies will be posting plenty of Michael Shanks pics for a long time yet.....Happy Thunking!....

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
          Nope, don't find it callous or hard. I feel pretty much the same way you do, Cindy. As MS himself said, all things must come to an end. And there is hope that another channel could pick them up, or we could have a movie or miniseries. I guess there's nothing much we can do but wait and see.

I totally agree, you are both just being realistic. That is perfectly okay!

I think we can all be thankful for the enjoyment we have received from watching SG-1, and still accept that things must change. None of us knows what the future will bring, and that's okay! It will probably be full of surprises anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by LoopyMowse
            hello everyone
            I haven't been online at all while recovering from ear infection it made sitting at a computer looking at a computer screen or even reading a page in a book impossible (too nauseating with dizzy vision)
            I know I have missed many many pages all sorts of pictures messages I doubt I would manage catch up

I made a wallpaper to express my feelings when I learned the news this morning
            wrapped in spoiler tags in case it's too big for post box

Spoiler:
            http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/golfpink/4%20my%20work/DJ/my%20wallpapers/various%20S/endofshow22Aug06/forlife4sm.jpg

I hope everyone is well considering the sad news
            ((((Loopy)))) Sorry to hear about your ear infection. I've had plenty of those and I know how awful they can be (and I'd get the awful dizziness sometimes with sinus infections). I hope you feel better soon!

I love the wallpaper. I think it sums up many people's feelings very well. I'm trying to be optimistic here - they've had 10 great years and there could be something else on the horizon.

I guess I'm repeating myself now (lol) so I'll just post some headgear

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

None of us knows what the future will bring, and that's okay! It will probably be full of surprises anyway.

And Pants?.....

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I'm all giddy with those pictures...

Thanks for the welcome guys

Suzanne

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Welcome Suzanne!

AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                    Hi I'm Suzanne
                    I just love all the pics of Daniel(MS)
                    Welcome to the Pond, Suzanne!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                      And Pants?.....

Deeds xx
                      Well, that's a given really, isn't it?? *giggles*

Comment

JessM - A present for you from 200. Not the best quality but it is the thought that counts!

Last edited by ShippyChick; 23 August 2006, 06:35 AM.

Comment

looks like DJ is checking out some of the save sg-1 letters

sigpic

Comment

Well darn it.... this site is not letting me in to post as much.... Cutting into my Daniel time... grrrrrrrr..

Well If I can't post more, I will try later.. but i'm hooked on this now..

Daniel... sigh...

Suzanne

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

I totally agree, you are both just being realistic. That is perfectly okay!

I think we can all be thankful for the enjoyment we have received from watching SG-1, and still accept that things must change. None of us knows what the future will bring, and that's okay! It will probably be full of surprises anyway.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...c/e7856236.jpg
                              Couldn't agree more! I've watched this show for more than four years now, and I'm thankful for the enjoyment I've gotten out of it. Yup, who knows what the future will bring? Perhaps we will get some nice surprises

Ha-Ha piccie

Comment

one of my fav boonie shots

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X