No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mornin' all. It's a good morning w/ the pics. Thanks. I'm still sick, long story so I won't bore you to death, let's just say I need a doc that knows what he's doing. Too bad Daniel's not a medical doc. But I'd still let him come baby me.
    Last edited by GaterGina71; 05 February 2005, 09:39 AM. Reason: due to being sick I am stuck on stupid when it comes to typing.

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
    http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

Originally posted by Ginalynn71
      Mornin' all. It's a good morning w/ the pics. Thanks. I'm still sick, long story so I won't bore you to death, let's just say I need a doc that knows what he's doing. Too bad Daniel's not a medical doc. But I'd still let him come baby me.
      Doesn't sound good....and you wouldn't bore anyone, I guess-we're also here to cheer you up! (((hugs)))

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
      Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
      ~CELLO!~
      ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

typing one haneded
        just home from two day stay in hospital, courtesy of new cat
        infected cat bite so IV anitbiotics, general anaesthetic and op on hand, left hand, drawing hand, of course.

two days without internet... barbaric... not so much as an internet lounge in hospital, nearly insane with boredem

humph, home now, silver lining? Off work 2 weeks, can't drive so lots of time to bond with cat.
        can't draw, can't drive, can post but slowly
        remind me why I wanted a cat...

missed you all.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
          typing one haneded
          infected cat bite so IV anitbiotics, general anaesthetic and op on hand, left hand, drawing hand, of course.

two days without internet... barbaric... not so much as an internet lounge in hospital, nearly insane with boredem

humph, home now, silver lining? Off work 2 weeks, can't drive so lots of time to bond with cat.

missed you all.
          Whew- I've got ten cats and never had a problem like that...what kind of cat *is* that? Well, you obviously wanted a cat because they're adorable creatures!

~CELLO!~

Comment

missed you all.
            How awful! ((((Foxie)))) ((((Ginalynn))))

For the sick and injured hussies...

Comment

typing one haneded

missed you all.
              I so feel your pain. Similar thing happened to me few years ago (occupational hazard). I've nursed, bathed, clipped, changed bandages, drawn blood, and shoved pills down the throats of countless pitbulls, hounds, cattledogs, rottweilers and cocker spaniels, with never a mark. It was a cat who got me, and I had to go through the antibiotic regiment. Ick. (it was my left hand, too) You have my fullest sympathies, Foxy....it hurts like a buggar.

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                I so feel your pain. Similar thing happened to me few years ago (occupational hazard). I've nursed, bathed, clipped, changed bandages, drawn blood, and shoved pills down the throats of countless pitbulls, hounds, cattledogs, rottweilers and cocker spaniels, with never a mark. It was a cat who got me, and I had to go through the antibiotic regiment. Ick. (it was my left hand, too) You have my fullest sympathies, Foxy....it hurts like a buggar.
                Oh, I know how it can hurt...I was just lucky never to get infected with anything. One of my cats who died two years ago wouldn't take any medicine...I still got the scars... She died of pneumonia becuase not even the vet could get anything into her....

So you're a vet?

I wonder if we will ever see Daniel with cats...would suit him....

~CELLO!~

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                  Oh, I know how it can hurt...I was just lucky never to get infected with anything. One of my cats who died two years ago wouldn't take any medicine...I still got the scars... She died of pneumonia becuase not even the vet could get anything into her....

So you're a vet?

I wonder if we will ever see Daniel with cats...would suit him....
                  Sad to hear about your cat I'm a vet tech. (RN for critters) Though I'm taking some time off right now.
                  Hmm...Dr. Jackson-Cat Person...... *thinking*

Comment

Here I thought my day was bad and I am just cranky

Feel better quickly Gina and Foxie!!!

Let me send over Dr. Daniel to take care of you.

sigpic

Comment

Here I was coming to put Daniel back on top before I go
                      to a parade (Krewe of Isis! {Consort of Osiris! Stargate moment! }), and Klig beats me to it.
                      *high fives Kliggins*

Daniel hopes everybody feels better soon...

Comment

Yay! This is my first post back to Gateworld!!!! I can't believe it! This morning it wasn't working whatsoever. I'm so excited! I could kiss everyone here!

(Sorry, )

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                          Yay! This is my first post back to Gateworld!!!! I can't believe it! This morning it wasn't working whatsoever. I'm so excited! I could kiss everyone here!

(Sorry, )
                          No prob! Welcome back! (((hugs)))

~CELLO!~

Comment

(Sorry, )
                            No kissing Shivan, hugs only.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              No kissing Shivan, hugs only.
                              *hugs*

Hugs work just fine.

Now, I'd like to say that Friday night's show was fantastic. It is probably the best episode of season 8.

It felt like Stargate to me . It actually FELT like a Stargate episode. Even Daniel was more like his original character.

Comment

*hugs*

Hugs work just fine.

Now, I'd like to say that Friday night's show was fantastic. It is probably the best episode of season 8.

It felt like Stargate to me . It actually FELT like a Stargate episode. Even Daniel was more like his original character.
                                That was in the US? Which one was it?

~CELLO!~

Comment

Working...
                                X