Comment

sigpic

Comment

suit and Smile!!

got to go....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
          Folks, stepping in as a mod. do NOT mention downloading episodes. Do not talk about it, post links or even mention it.

It's agains the forum rules
          Thanks for the reminder Skydiver......it's much appreciated....

And if the Hussies could possibly respect those that are waiting patiently and refrain from chatting too much about what they've seen - even just hinting - as it's quite frustrating and a little teasing on us to have to keep resisting clicking on the spoiler tags .....after all there is an Espisode discussion in the Season 10 bit if they want to talk about it....Surely we have enough Daniel episodes to discuss and pics to post to wait those few months?...

Thanks .....

Moan over.....thanks for those fabulous pics from michaelshanks-online Sue....I guess I know what I'll be doing this morning ...5 pages to go through....

Thanks Hastiekido - lovely sweater shot!

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            I'm still floatin'! And next week I meet with a Harlequin editor. Hope the fact I've sold to Kensington helps get her attention!

Float all you want my dear.....keep those wings a flappin' .....you deserve it after all your hard work this past year....bet you never thought googling NaNoWriMo would lead to all this....btw my friend has also finished her NaNo novel and intends to do the sequel for it this year!.....am hoping and praying she has luck with getting her books published one day too.....

(((BIG))) to all those budding writers, artists, etc on here and elsewhere!...

For Foxy and to wish her a great holiday

Deeds xx
            sigpic

Comment

Hello guys!

I was lurking here for a while then now I thought to post here! I am a huge Stargate fan from Hungary (Europe) and I love , and a lot, but also and

If you want me to introduce myself, ask me to do it

I saw you have many great pictures... I took some from the new episode

Here is one of the bests: Cameron and Daniel

Comment

And I have a question to you:
                is Michael's tattoo real? I saw some pics from a convention when he wore a small cross on his left arm. Is it real or not? Actually I love tattoos, my next will be on my body on 11th August

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ
                  Hello guys!

I was lurking here for a while then now I thought to post here! I am a huge Stargate fan from Hungary (Europe) and I love , and a lot, but also and

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...Morpheus37.jpg

Welcome to the Thunk Thread JennyJ ...have a great time here with all the Hussies.....

Just a note to make sure that you are careful with posting pics from the new Season, especially if they look like they could give away the plot - yours is fine as it just shows Cam and Dan in close up by the way .....some of us are still waiting to see the new episodes and are trying to avoid spoilers....there is a spoiler button you can use to hide them but as my last but one post said it would be nice if you could stick to mostly pics from the older series so as not to tease us too much please!....

Have fun thunking anyway!....

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

And I have a question to you:
                    is Michael's tattoo real? I saw some pics from a convention when he wore a small cross on his left arm. Is it real or not? Actually I love tattoos, my next will be on my body on 11th August

It's just a temporary one he had done with Lexa and their kids actually....just a bit of fun he said at the Toronto Trek Convention....it's rather nice though isn't it?

And it gives me a great excuse to post one of Mon's lovely pics from the wonderful michaelshanks-online site as well!....

Deeds xx

Edited to add: Ooops a bit big isn't it?....oh well I shall leave it up this time as it's rather gorgeous!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello dear!

Thank you for the warm welcome!!

I am just learning how to use this forum...

And sorry for the new pic, I promise I won't put more for a while... You can imagine how much I would have to wait for the new eps if I had not the internet... In our country, yesterday it was 9x17 in TV and after 9x20 they start Atlantis as a "never-been-on-telly" series....

Anyway, just wanted to show, how I love these 2 characters

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                        It's just a temporary one he had done with Lexa and their kids actually....just a bit of fun he said at the Toronto Trek Convention....it's rather nice though isn't it?

And it gives me a great excuse to post one of Mon's lovely pics from the wonderful michaelshanks-online site as well!....

Deeds xx

Edited to add: Ooops a bit big isn't it?....oh well I shall leave it up this time as it's rather gorgeous!!
                        Oh I see... Our beloved Michael has fun with a temporary tattoo LOL
                        Anyway, I love him the way he is, with or without a tattoo...

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                          Having lived all my life on the EAST COAST (Nova Scotia,& PEI). I can honestly say it is just as beautiful to visit.
                          I would like to visit the east coast, maybe if there is an MS appearance there I'll be able to...

packing in a comfy sweater

“it makes an interesting hula hoop” Mr Shanks’ opinion of the gate January 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                            LOL yes something was up with Mikes hair in last nights ep... maybe he came running straigh from the trailer *snicker*
                            http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...s/bscap106.jpg
                            Spoiler:
                            http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/Ronja01/Morpheus/bscap116.jpg
                            SQUEE!!!!! That hair looks fluffy swooniful!!!!
                            Thanks I can't wait to see this hair (episode)!

talking to Jack in a comfy sweater

Comment

Just because it seemed a mini theme of pictures

handing in resignation letter in comfy sweater!

Comment

Hello guys!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...Morpheus37.jpg
                                Welcome to the pond Jenny!
                                Have a great splash around!

well.. it's a suit

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X