No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pond is pretty quiet, so I think I'll sign off. Hope everyone is enjoying their week-end.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
      I thought MS was missing episodes 12 and 13 cuz he wanted to spend extra time with his family. I read on MSOL that he'll be filming a movie for Lifetime in July called "Under the Mistletoe". Though I'm always happy to see another MS venture, wonder what changed his mind?

Hello! I am new here, but not to thunking over Daniel/MS/ Perhaps he got tired of atomic diapers or the special challenges of changing the daiper on a baby boy? ROTFLOL........ Yeah, makes fighting bad guys seem easy!
      This is a test.

Comment

Jen- Day's almost over. Hope you enjoyed your birthday. It's always nice when it falls on a weekend. Did you do anything special to celebrate?

Thank you Cindy.
        Does anyone know the deal with his shirt? What was written on the back? Thanks!
        This is a test.

Comment

Hmmm... I just googled Michael Shanks + Under the Mistletoe... Don't know why he chose to do it but it may simply be the fact that it's a good role and he doesnt want to pass it up. It's sounds like a really nice piece to me.

The following is a cut and paste from The Vancouver Sun

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/n...2-838958e2d328

Lynne McNamara, Vancouver Sun
          Published: Saturday, July 08, 2006
          Quote: "In his downtime from shooting Stargate SG-1, buff actor Michael Shanks, who plays Dr. Daniel Jackson on the show, stars with Jaime Ray Newman, who plays Lt. Laura Cadman on Stargate: Atlantis. (She was also Kristina Carter Cassadine on General Hospital and in real life is a jazz singer and heads a soul/funk/rock band in L.A.).

It's the story of a man killed in a car accident while driving home with his wife and son and their Christmas tree.

His family survives but has trouble coping with his death.

But then, from above, he helps his son cope and his widow find new love."

(MajC ducks the trout because shes having trouble with her PB and internet at the moment!)

Comment

Oops! Looks like this has already been reported on gateworld and I didn't know it. Check out

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=30168&page=3

for more information. He plays the love interest, not the dead husband.

Okay, pb is behaving again at last!

Comment

I thought MS was missing episodes 12 and 13 cuz he wanted to spend extra time with his family. I read on MSOL that he'll be filming a movie for Lifetime in July called "Under the Mistletoe". Though I'm always happy to see another MS venture, wonder what changed his mind?
              Eps 12-13 are being filmed those two weeks he is off; July 31st cast comes back; Michael will still be off after they go back. Under the Mistletoe will be done filming by end of this month.He said also at TT20 he is out those eps 12-13 and 4-5.

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

doesn't Sue ever sleep???

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!

Comment

random before bed

Comment

Comment

good night all

Comment

Goodnight CindyZ

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                            Whats sleep lol

good night cindy.
                            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Maj_Cliffhanger
                              Hmmm... I just googled Michael Shanks + Under the Mistletoe...
                              Wait, I think I had that dream once...
                              Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

gooooodmorning to you all!!

today is:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X