X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap10a.jpg
      Darn pen must be around here somewhere...
      MajCDC: This pen?

The most powerful weapon of all!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

Active: ooh one thing...when you go up that ladder, hold on to your pants,
        Admiral might want to check them....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoopyMowse
          can my sig pic be any use as list suggestions?

Um, sure... I can add all that to the list, but what are PDEs? Or do I even want to know?

The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
            http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16...ngers/ikke.jpg

Active: ooh one thing...when you go up that ladder, hold on to your pants,
            Admiral might want to check them....

Good point...hey, Jack! Come here and do me a favor...

Comment

Originally posted by Maj_Cliffhanger
              MajCDC: This pen?

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i8...r/5thrace1.jpg

The most powerful weapon of all!

Nope...I'm looking for a silver one.

Comment

active: it has been a busy day...
                We've been playing taxi for a class, cooked dinner, did laundry(again)
                cleaned up some messy bedrooms, got visiters...ooops ran out of fingers...

Sleepyhead: I know, I know...so could we please go to bed now?
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

Sleepy: how did this pen get in to my bed?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
                      I hope this lives up to expectations...

A Hussy Story: Strider 6

Standard disclaimers apply, not mine, etc...

Daniel adjusted his tie and straightened his suit. It was a long time since he’d spoken in any academic community, and he wasn’t really looking forward to it. He was still haunted by his last presentation, the one where he’d first seen Catherine, the same one where he had lost all standing in the archeological community.

He stood up at the podium and gathered his notes. He straightened them and looked out at the audience as he prepared to speak. He found a woman in the front row staring at him. He was disconcerted for a moment, but then he realized that she was smiling at him encouragingly. He ducked his head, gathering his composure for a minute.

He began to speak, his gaze returning to the woman in the front row, and he would have to look away to keep himself on topic. There was something about her that made his talk go smoother, a comforting presence.

When he finished, he accepted congratulations from the crowd. The woman was not among them. He watched the last of his audience go and took off his suit jacket, loosened his tie, and rolled up his sleeves. He carried his jacket on his arm as he left the auditorium.

Outside, he encountered the woman. She smiled at him. “Good job, Dr. Jackson.”

“Thank you,” he said, a bit mystified. But before he could say anything else, she was gone.
                      nice story! I like the tie loosening gesture I can see visual of that

“it makes an interesting hula hoop” Mr Shanks’ opinion of the gate January 2004

Comment

oooh no...I did it again!
                        I soooo wanted to go to bed early tonight...and it's 10.30 pm alreay again.
                        That is NOT early for me!
                        I really really have to go

one last thunk

goodnight pond!
                        !~weltrusten~!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoopyMowse
                          hello
                          sorry if this is a silly question but why are you veryangry?
                          sorry if I'm being too nosy!

It's not a silly question and you aren't being nosy. The reason I signed up with my alias is because I was pi$$ed off at Creation when I did and I needed a place to sound off. I'm not very angry anymore. I'm actually thrilled because I am going to Shore Leave 28 in Baltimore in 2 weeks. I stay veryangrystargatefan because that's the alias I've come to be known as and I don't want to be confusing by changing it.

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
                            Um, sure... I can add all that to the list, but what are PDEs? Or do I even want to know?
                            Puppy Dog Eyes (PDEs)
                            Daniel applies them when he wants something, like the last cookie on your plate or your last cup of coffee, or (British people know of this chocolate) your last ROLO...
                            I doubt anyone human could resist his PDEs!
                            this picture is an example of PDEs in action:

Comment

LOL! Loved the story Fishyone! Great stuff, thanks for sharing!

Sorry Admiral. MajC's hubby collects pens. I thought it might have gotten mixed up with his. The only other one I have here is silver and black. (But it's a good excuse to post finger pics! )

Good luck with the search. I'll keep my eyes open for it.

Comment

Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan
                                The reason I signed up with my alias is because I was pi$$ed off at Creation when I did and I needed a place to sound off. I'm not very angry anymore. I'm actually thrilled because I am going to Shore Leave 28 in Baltimore in 2 weeks. I stay veryangrystargatefan because that's the alias I've come to be known as and I don't want to be confusing by changing it.
                                Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)
                                ok thanks for the explanation, I'll try to remember it but I have a rubbish memory...

Comment

Working...
                                X