Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

*runs in* hi hussies! *posts pic* bye hussies! lol.. off to watch stargate atlantis & andromeda on tv

mhhhhh leather

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
            Can I make a request? Please take caution in posting season 10 pic. There are those of us who try not to be spoiled for the upcoming season. Especially when the season starts, we start at different times of the year.

Thanks.

Didn't think about it, sorry...will think about from now on

sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon Hussies! Daughter arrived safe and sound this morning. It's wonderful to have her back home.

Fingers and weapons
              sigpic

Comment

Hastie- Did you do your next part of the walk yet today? Once again, good luck with it. Seems like your dtr. is motivated to get the medal!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starbird
                  Why can't he just give up the glasses and have contacts as he seemed to need them less and less in season 8 and 9 anyway.
                  As for last episode of season 10 I'm with you all the way on that idea - we can hope!
                  Noooo don't give up the glasses!
                  I like Daniel with glasses!!

sigpic

Comment

SueB- the package arrived today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many, many THANKS!!!!!!!!! (will watch later today)

sigpic

Comment

weapons and lips

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                        Good afternoon Hussies! Daughter arrived safe and sound this morning. It's wonderful to have her back home.

Fingers and weapons
                        http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../4x17_0166.jpg
                        That's great Strider! One thing less to worry about

non stargate fingers

sigpic

Comment

I know MS and BB do have a resemblance, but have you noticed that MS has a much fuller lower lip?

the better to nibble on, of course
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                            Hastie- Did you do your next part of the walk yet today? Once again, good luck with it. Seems like your dtr. is motivated to get the medal!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../4x17_0197.jpg
                            Yep, just finished it, went thunking right away...daughter is in the shower, so I'm gonna take her to bed in a minute.
                            Walking was better today, just 1 blister and not so warm...
                            1 more day and we're done!

]
                            sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

MajC- Can't remember if I told you how much I liked the rest of the siggys, so I figured I'd say again. (Sorry if I'm repeating myself)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X