Hussies
      Everywhere

Purposefully
      Ogling
      Nekked
      Daniel

Need a clone???
      (I'm the keeper of the clones)

If there are any other new hussies I may have missed, you are welcome to a clone (or two) - don't take more than two, we don't want the cloning machine to break down again.

thank for the welcome and for explaining to me the pond

And yes of course i want a clone...its for season....civil or military ............

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow
        Who doesnt?!!!

since yesterday...you all wrote 10 PAGES OR MORE!! good lord!!!! i dont know if i can folow you guys!
        English isnt my language, but i do my best!!!

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
          My two cents on the new shots, the one of him in the leather jacket OMFG super super HOT! I dunno about the new glasses, in some shots he looks VERY teacherly and that doesn't do anything for me. Then again these shots are VERY artsy and Teal'c doesn't look right in 99.9% (in fact he looks super stoned in the one where Daniel has the leather jacket on). So I doubt he will look like that in the episodes. Especially if he doesn't cut his hair during the season. By the end of season 10, his hair will be back to it's normal length looking all funky and ruffled just like he should look, IMO.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/945...urge2330up.jpg
          omg lmao.. i was so bursting with laughter when i read that.. but you're right, teal'c doesn't really look like himself.. and like deeds said, they all have this staring look on their faces.

about the glasses (read all the pages, what a work! lol) when i first saw them i thought WTH is going on?!, i really liked the big glasses on him, well he had them for 9 years. but i think its something you need to get used to. i remember i didn't like the beard on him when i first saw it, but its grown on me and i really like it now.

and OMG danny in lederhosen *lmao*

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
            Welcome to the Pond, Starbet!

Thank you! i just love this picture, is one of the first i saw so many years ago...and i still love it!

Comment

Fishyone
              Welcome to the Pond, Starbet!
              thank you

And finally daniel will have NEW GLASSES!!!!????!!!!how hot michael is in those new promo pics!!!but i`m wondering if those are his glasses or daniel glasses.......

Comment

Well ........... Don't like the new glasses or the promotional pictures (if you can call them that! Might put people off watching it at all!

But worse don't read what happens in last episode of season 10. (I know that means you will all want to now BUT DON'T !!!!!!) If they don't change it life as we know it will never be the same!!!! I wish I had remained blissfully unaware.

Roll on Gatecon UK and Vancouver 2007!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Maj_Cliffhanger
                  SNARK!!! OMG, Deeds, I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that! LOL!

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i8...daniel-zat.jpg

"Keep the lederhosen away from me!!!"
                  You're telling me!....I also have to be extremely careful when typing the word "PROMO" in my posts.....

Deeds xx *trying to climb back out of the gutter but failing miserably*
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Starbet
                    And finally daniel will have NEW GLASSES!!!!????!!!!how hot michael is in those new promo pics!!!but i`m wondering if those are his glasses or daniel glasses.......
                    daniel's of course.. michael doesn't need them. but i want to see him with the glasses in the sgc-uniform first before i say more about if i like them or not lol. but i think i like them, not much, but they're not so bad. in fact, they look now more like mine *teheee*

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                      Thanks, I'm glad you don't think so. I really thought there was something wrong with my thunking mind or something...lol

S: Daniel, what's wrong?
                      D: Gah! Those glasses, Sam! UGH I can't get them out of my mind!! *blech*

Sorry, guys
                      i`m not pro or against them but this is so funny!!!!

Comment

only 2 questions...sorry if its a little off topic...

I still havent seen the 9 season so....i only see pictures....and Vala in 1 ep in the 8.

In the new promo pics

1)is that Vala??????????She looks so different!!!!!

2)maybe you hear this a millon times...

Is me or LT.Col Mitchel could be Daniel`s brother or something.....They look so similar!!!

Comment

I note how we're all still on about those glasses. here, I know how to get them to look better: make the something you see consantly. make them right there so that you get used to seeing them. that will help. Or, at least, it did for me!

Spoiler:
                          Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                          I caught frogs and called them prince
                          And made myself a queen
                          Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                          I slept in castles and fell in love
                          Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                          To capture tinkerbell
                          They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                          But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                          And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                          And anything I can to get by
                          And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

1)is that Vala??????????She looks so different!!!!!
                            Yep. The person there that isn't Sam, Daniel, Teal'C, Cameron, or Landry is indeed Vala.

2)maybe you hear this a millon times...

Is me or LT.Col Mitchel could be Daniel`s brother or something.....They look so similar!!!
                            The folks in charge thought they looked similar as well - that's apparently why MS grew the beard at the beginning of season 9. I don't see the resemblance, though.

Comment

acctually, in the new promos, Toresica, they do look alot alike, as well as in this scene.

Spoiler:
                              Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                              I caught frogs and called them prince
                              And made myself a queen
                              Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                              I slept in castles and fell in love
                              Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                              To capture tinkerbell
                              They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                              But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                              And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                              And anything I can to get by
                              And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by Toresica
                                Yep. The person there that isn't Sam, Daniel, Teal'C, Cameron, or Landry is indeed Vala.

The folks in charge thought they looked similar as well - that's apparently why MS grew the beard at the beginning of season 9. I don't see the resemblance, though.
                                that was so great when ms said something like "They do know I'll be the one with the glasses, right?" lol

Comment

Working...
                                X