Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

angry blues (shudder)

Comment

JJDC: Are you sure Jess? RuffleMan (aka Jack) is much better with dogs than I am....
      Aww Danny boy you'd be fine

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

persuasive blues

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
          http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i152/thunkalot/bd28.jpg
          JJDC: Are you sure Jess? RuffleMan (aka Jack) is much better with dogs than I am....
          Aww Danny boy you'd be fine

-JJ
          Yep, you'll be fine, Danny. Jack...oops, I mean RuffleMan can come along too if he likes... in case you need backup.

Uh...well... okay... as long as I have backup I think I'll be ok... I think...

Comment

Bandanny blues!

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
              Yep, you'll be fine, Danny. Jack...oops, I mean RuffleMan can come along too if he likes... in case you need backup.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...lsestep020.jpg
              Uh...well... okay... as long as I have backup I think I'll be ok... I think...
              Yeah my clones have we'll call them "pet names" hehehe...helps me distinguish them in conversation so when everyone is talking about all their clones we can tell them a part...most times at least....a couple of mix ups with some very angry clones lol

JJDC: Remember that Jack whoa...what a mess
              JJJC: You're telling me Danny boy...we couldn't find you for 3 hours...
              I still feel a bit bad for that one....
              JJJC: A little bad...FCOL he's your innocent teddy-bear
              JJDC: Whoa, whoa, whoa....I thought we agreed we weren't going to use that in public
              JJJC: Whoops sorry
              JJDC: Me and a couple other wandering clones had a great time at a dig for a couple of hours
              Need I remind you that was my backyard?!?!?!?

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

smiling blues

Comment

Yeah my clones have we'll call them "pet names" hehehe...helps me distinguish them in conversation so when everyone is talking about all their clones we can tell them a part...most times at least....a couple of mix ups with some very angry clones lol

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...kalot/bd11.jpg
                  JJDC: Whoa, whoa, whoa....I thought we agreed we weren't going to use that in public
                  JJDC: Me and a couple other wandering clones had a great time at a dig for a couple of hours

-JJ
                  Yeah I'm quoting myself lol....but seriously RuffleMan you'd think we would have found him a lot faster in my backyard?!??!?! Those military men have to search the surrounding areas lol....

JJJC: It's called "protocol"
                  JJDC: No harm done he did find me though...
                  awww THING moment.....wow didn't anticipate that happening with my clones
                  JJDC: He's a good friend JJ....what did I tell you about using the "T" word
                  sorry

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...kalot/bd11.jpg

-JJ
                    Wow, I can imagine the mess. That's a good idea - the names, I mean. I only have one little ol' clone... well, two now, actually... the other came with quite a large wardrobe...

I call him "SnappyDaniel", because he's a snappy dresser...

I think my CLI clone ("Cute Li'l Innocent") is starting to feel jealous...I better pamper him some more tonight...

I have no Jack clone to speak of though.

Comment

Uh-oh, we're getting some thunderstorms now...

I better get going. Might be on tomorrow morning for a bit but I have busy afternoon. I'll try to pop in and say hi, but if I can't I'll be here for suits n smiles on Sunday. Bye everyone!

Comment

Just finished making dinner and cleaning up. So much more work when the kids are home from college. I was getting spoiled with just me and hubby home for several months.

Last edited by strider6; 19 May 2006, 03:35 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Bye Jess. Sorry my timing was off and I missed thunking with you.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the pond Dannyluver3!!

sigpic

Comment

Never considered giving my clones pet names. I'll have to mull that one over. Maybe it's not a bad idea to think of my clone as an animal (that has deliberate non-pg innuendo!). I am a hussy after all.

sigpic

Comment

Young blues

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X