No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To bad my brain is so tired I can't come up with any good captions...

Comment

one more Thing before friday... then I shall revert to random...

Comment

Waves to Sue lurking! Hi Sue!

So its stifling hot in my house tonight, so I'm staying up late trying to capture some cool night time air

EDC: stifling... it sure is...

Comment

yup, even my Daniel Clone is sweating buckets... and he's pouting because I ate the last piece of pinapple!

EDC: well you grabbed it out of my hands!

Comment

Now I'm all alone in the pond with my Daniel Clone... I wonder what mischief we can get up too...

I have some ideas...

Comment

I'm sure he does... but back to my boring story about how hot it is in my house... you see I can't go to bed with my downstairs windows open because I'm paranoid that I will get robbed... so I have to wait until the house cools down so I can close them and go to bed... if I don't let it cool down, its so hot my Daniel Clone gets nightmares...

but I always calm him down... some how...

(Replace Sarah with Eva hehehe)

Comment

Still alone in the pond... getting up to mischief... but my Daniel is back to smiling!

Comment

I can't hardly keep my eyes open, so I think its time to hit the hay...

Goodnight empty pond!

Comment

I have the empty pond now.... People should be scared...

Going to do a run with all the nice pics I used for my wall...

The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X