Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Jilly once pulled corn-pokers on me in a screencap shootout. I probably threatened her with a boonie first, and thus deserved it, but the fact remains that once again (say it with me now) It's Jilly's Fault! Today we got off on some random tangent that somebody, probably DJF (secondary Blame Magnet) attributed to the ingestion of spacecorn, the once mentioned never repeated plot contrivance for getting the team to P3X-WTF way back in the shrouded history that was last season and freshly cooked spacecorn is hot and needs an implement and what do hussies like better than implements, see DJF's sig-in-progress, and um...When do new eps start??
    Yeah. What she said.

~Jilly, Blame Magnet (TM)

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
      The corn poker dates back to ancient times (circa Babylon 2004) when I confessed they were my preferred weapon/torture device.

But they DO work nicely for Space Corn.
      Hmmm...yet another reason to be glad that I was not your roomie in Vancouver...that and the whole "smother you with a pillow thing"... now that I think about it, we haven't heard much from Ang lately...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        LOL! Yeah, I know you love it just about as much as I "love" the gerbil. Yeech!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/9be30d85.jpg
        Did someone mention the chin gerbil???

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
          Ooo! Are we showing fun ads we made? Did this one awhile ago. Kinda cheap and easy, but funny. (I think, anyway)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...42/milkad2.jpg
          I'm back sorry disappeared for about three hours; nephew got inducted into the national honors society.

So many piccies to comment on; and so little time.

This is great Kerri nice job.

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Did someone mention the chin gerbil???

No...you are imagining things.

But don't worry...we have a place for you to take a little rest.

But you'll play nice with THIS roomie, won't you?

Comment

Hmmm...yet another reason to be glad that I was not your roomie in Vancouver...that and the whole "smother you with a pillow thing"... now that I think about it, we haven't heard much from Ang lately...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/01.18.01.jpg
              Ang? Ang who? Ses, are you feeling all right?

Comment

Everyone has gathered together to welcome fishyone to the pond.
                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Ang? Ang who? Ses, are you feeling all right?
                  Looks like that rubber room is just getting more and more crowded...

Don't worry Danny, we'll be gentle.

Comment

Looks like that rubber room is just getting more and more crowded...

Comment

The corn poker dates back to ancient times (circa Babylon 2004) when I confessed they were my preferred weapon/torture device.

But they DO work nicely for Space Corn.
                      *cackle* I love the corn pokers! LOL

I'm supposed to be writing but I had to sneak in and what do I find? Corn pokers and FrostFox showing my picture around!

For a real picture, visit Roses Colored Glasses, and click on the Rose's Roses page. I also have my first article in their newsletter this month.

But since the piccie of me is not very attractive, I'll leave you with one of my fav piccies. Since I missed Thursday...

A little thing, anyone?

Comment

Daniel appears to be a little worried about something. Maybe it was the "smother you with a pillow" comment.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          *cackle* I love the corn pokers! LOL

I'm supposed to be writing but I had to sneak in and what do I find? Corn pokers and FrostFox showing my picture around
                          !

For a real picture, visit Roses Colored Glasses, and click on the Rose's Roses page. I also have my first article in their newsletter this month.

But since the piccie of me is not very attractive, I'll leave you with one of my fav piccies. Since I missed Thursday...

Ahhh, another proponent for THING.

The picture (Foxy's) was lovely, did you have that professionally done?

Comment

Daniel appears to be a little worried about something. Maybe it was the "smother you with a pillow" comment.
                            *Seshat gleefully dusts off the old Oxygen-Deprivation Folder*

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...deDaniel10.jpg

Awww, we're harmless. Mostly.

Comment

Awww, we're harmless. Mostly.
                                Speak for yourself!

Comment

Working...
                                X