X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random Hotness!

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
      All the hussy con reminiscing (sp?) is making me very psyched for the NJ con in Nov. and also to hear the con stories for Toronto and Chicago in the summer.

I am going to Chicago and Toronto and NJ we just need to find out who is going to Timeless Destinations to find out how Michael is at working a dealers table

And bring photos of that also
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Welcome back Foxy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick
          HOT it is!!!!!!!!!! Nice piccie Shippy!

sigpic

Comment

My the pond is quiet this evening. I guess Sat. night is a busy night for hussies. They must all be out with their clones

Think I'll go watch the Mets baseball game with hubby.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
              My the pond is quiet this evening. I guess Sat. night is a busy night for hussies. They must all be out with their clones
              We are home tonight watching movies (First Aeon Flux now The Chronicles of Narnia) and my clone hogged all the popcorn.

DC: It was funny every time she turned to watch the movie I grabbed more popcorn.
              Filetta

Comment

Hey hussies! the move went way smoother than I thought, I even have internet back up and running way sooner than I thought! So I thought I'd drop in for a quick thunk!

Comment

So while I'm waiting for a ride to my Saturday night fun... I'll post some out of theme hotness...

EDC: You're leaving?

Comment

oh, and special thanks for all who wished me a good move, it worked!
                    how about a little jawline treat?

Happy to accomadate!

Comment

he kind of looks like he's meditating in the back of the Puddle Jumper!

well, the meditation isn't going well, I can tell you!

Comment

I'm way out of theme today...

Comment

you can't leave now!
                          I have too! Later Hussies

Comment

Not feeling so great so cut out on work early and took half a sick day. Just a quick thunk and then it's off to bed for me. I have a store meeting early tomorrow morning and then I can sleep away the rest of the day (which of course my more lucid periods devoted to studying....oy vey!).

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

Poor Daniel, although I would zat him and drag him home if I could
                              Filetta

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                                Not feeling so great so cut out on work early and took half a sick day. Just a quick thunk and then it's off to bed for me. I have a store meeting early tomorrow morning and then I can sleep away the rest of the day (which of course my more lucid periods devoted to studying....oy vey!).

Erin hope you feel better!

Eva congrats nice to hear move went smoothly!

Hey strider kinda around! Weekends come and its like we run errands and stuff alot.

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Working...
                                X