No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After over 5 inches of rain since Sat., the sun has just peeked out a little bit. Perhaps Daniel put in a few good words with Mother Nature.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
      Eva- Good luck with finals!!
      I have 2 children in college so I know what a stressful time this is.

Some Daniel and team to keep the stress level down
      http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../team/team.jpg
      ((Thanks Strider!)) I can use all the luck I can get!
      Yikes, I think I hear my Daniel clone approaching...

Thunking time is OVER, back to your studies!

he caught me... I thought Daniel Clone's were supposed to be fun...

I am fun, this is just for your own good!
      Indeed!

Comment

the team looks good in red-not a color they wear often

sigpic

Comment

I just want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes yesterday! I had a wonderful day!

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Oops I remember now what Michael said at the Van con. MS did mention that he is very busy with the family but you never know....

These are my con anecdotes for anyone who's interested in reading them:

Michael did mention to me (when he was autographing a picture for me) that he is bringing the 'entire brood' (his words) to Toronto in July to visit with Lexa's family. I had asked him about Toronto Trek that he and Lexa are attending and he then volunteered that they are coming to also visit family and that Lexa is originally from Don Mills (a suburb of Toronto), etc. My rambling makes sense if you know that I'm from Toronto which is what sparked my conversation with Michael. He's so nice and sweet in person.

During the dessert party at the con Michael asked how we liked the season 9 finale at our table. I mentioned that it was airing in Canada that weekend and that we were going to miss it due to the con. (yeah what a hardship meeting him in person as opposed to staying home to watch TV...it was taped for me BTW ) So he proceeds to tell me all the times that it airs over the weekend on Space ( our version of Sci-Fi in Canada). I think my mouth fell open! I don't know why but I never expected him to know ALL the times it airs over the weekend. Hmmm...I wonder now if he actually watches it himself if he gets the chance.
            Hero worship is only a part time job

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCat...Gater
              Oops I remember now what Michael said at the Van con. MS did mention that he is very busy with the family but you never know....

Michael did mention to me (when he was autographing a picture for me) that he is bringing the 'entire brood' (his words) to Toronto in July to visit with Lexa's family. I had asked him about Toronto Trek that he and Lexa are attending and he then volunteered that they are coming to also visit family and that Lexa is originally from Don Mills (a suburb of Toronto), etc. My rambling makes sense if you know that I'm from Toronto which is what sparked my conversation with Michael. He's so nice and sweet in person.

I'm excited seeing Michael and Lexa at Toronto Trek in July Squee thats great info thanks for filling in

During the dessert party at the con Michael asked how we liked the season 9 finale at our table. I mentioned that it was airing in Canada that weekend and that we were going to miss it due to the con. (yeah what a hardship meeting him in person as opposed to staying home to watch TV...it was taped for me BTW ) So he proceeds to tell me all the times that it airs over the weekend on Space ( our version of Sci-Fi in Canada). I think my mouth fell open! I don't know why but I never expected him to know ALL the times it airs over the weekend. Hmmm...I wonder now if he actually watches it himself if he gets the chance.
              Michael seem very critical of his work; so he does watch and at times I think he wishes could have done diff; know he felt that way after he got done watching himself as Gabriel. Luckily brought him back to do Remiel

Sorry just remember cons where people have asked if he watched himself.
              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                I just want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes yesterday! I had a wonderful day!

If I may ask what did you end up doing?
                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/DJFavorite/Daniel_Absolute4.jpg
                  You're most welcome! Did you do anything special to celebrate? It's always nice when a birthday falls on a weekend.

sigpic

Comment

Glad you had a great day DJF!....

I have been defragging the comp which although it took ages gave me a lot of spare time to watch my new DVD of Brokeback Mountain...*sniff sniff*...

But now my pages are loading super dooper fast so I can multi-thunk all evening ....

Looks like the T-man is in for a bit of an earbashing from the g/f...

Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

SueB- Have you heard anything about Lexa being in Stargate for season 10? You're usually an in-the-know person.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCat...Gater

Thanks for the info. I live too far from all the con sites and am too poor to travel. I get to live vicarously through others.

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                          If I may ask what did you end up doing?
                          Mainly it was a lazy day, but we did go out on the boat in the afternoon after the family took me out for lunch. The weather was very nice and the boat outing was good.
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                            Glad you had a great day DJF!....

I have been defragging the comp which although it took ages gave me a lot of spare time to watch my new DVD of Brokeback Mountain...*sniff sniff*...

But now my pages are loading super dooper fast so I can multi-thunk all evening ....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../dj_s7_004.jpg
                            Looks like the T-man is in for a bit of an earbashing from the g/f...

Deeds xx
                            Defragging- good idea. Can't remember the last time I did that. My computer's been a bit wonky so I'll give it a whirl later.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                              Defragging- good idea. Can't remember the last time I did that. My computer's been a bit wonky so I'll give it a whirl later.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../1x12-1363.jpg
                              Yeah....I'd left mine too long as well....took 3 blooming hours!!!....

Team "Smart"

Deeds xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Defragging in progress. After that I'll delete my temporary internet files and see if the computer runs any better. (Of course, I'll have to consult windows help section cuz I don't remember how to do that). My daughter gave me a cute plaque couple years ago that says "I have a photographic memory. I just forgot to load the film."

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X