Comment

sig by chlex

Comment

All alone with the clone

Me?! A clone?!?! No way I'm the original Daniel Jackson
        Sure ya are

sig by chlex

Comment

everyone sleeping? I wonder if someone would hate me for all the posting hehe

sig by chlex

Comment

sig by chlex

Comment

I can't remember why he is so wet?

sig by chlex

Comment

*starts singing *I'm all alone....there's nobody hear........../end singing

well at least there are my clones heehee!

D:She's singing again
                J:I know...*plugs ears*

Well I'm not *that* bad
                that's up for debate
                Hey now I heard you both singing row row row your boat....I totally win!

sig by chlex

Comment

sig by chlex

Comment

sig by chlex

Comment

Okay I'm beat...think I posted enough for one night.....gotta work early tomorrow gah...night night to all....can't wait to see the posts tomorrow

It's about time...I'm beat!

sig by chlex

Comment

wow great thunking ladies, I just got the season 8 dvds so hopefully I can gather some "Eva Original" screen captures so I can thunk more !
                        Originally posted by Scarym1
                        Welcome to the Pond.
                        What part of Canada are you from? I am from the Maritimes.

To welcome the newest Hussie.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...0the20flag.jpg
                        Thanks a ton!!!! Great pic *thunk* its going right into my Daniel folder (forgive my snurch)!
                        And I'm from Alberta, its great to meet fellow Canadians!

And is it too late for me to wish Happy Birthday to Gate Warrior?

And now back to the thunk...

I love this shirt on him!!

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
                          ....It's all such a blur now. I can't rember what they were talking about, or how it happened. (Any hussy that remembers should definitely chime in here.) What I do remember is Chris running up to Michael, grabbing his head, & planting a wet one right on Michael! Of course, Michael is spitting, & groaning, & wiping his tongue & mouth on the sleve of his shirt. Then Chris bursts out with "Mmmmm. White boys. The OTHER dark meat!" The riots of laughter went on for many a minute. I'd be surprised if they didn't hear it all the way in China. That was surely one of the highlights of the 2005 Chicago Con.

To this day, I'm not sure if anyone actually got a shot of the actual "act". *snicker* But I think Chelle got some of the "aftermath". You should ask her about it sometime.
                          Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
                          OMG OMG OMG OMG! I can't believe he did that. I mean I know CJ is known for doing random crazy things, but whoa.....I so hope Chelle will post things like that soon whoa! Thanks for sharing that you just made my Friday haha!
                          OMG, was that not a moment to remember? The Boys were doing the speed round, and someone asked if they'd be seeing some of the same action that McKay and Dr. Beckett had on Atlantis..... Then CJ got this look on his face, and planted said big wet one right on MS!!!!! The whole place went nutters at that point.......
                          Here was the head grab..... and the "BLLLLEAAAAGH!!!" afterwards.....

Then Michael sang a few lines from "The Crying Game."

"I know all there is the know about the crying game......"

And while answering the next question, you can see where he'd wiped his tongue on his shirt!
                          Last edited by Chelle; 09 April 2006, 10:59 AM.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
                            *gigglesnort* Oh, the places I could run with that statement. But I'll be a good girl and not be beaten senseless by the PG paddle this time. Maybe later.....

Let's see, I feel a few moments of con piccies coming on........ It all started in Sacramento in the Fall of 2004.....
                            Last edited by Chelle; 08 April 2006, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Then up north, to Vancouver!

Comment

Mid-summer, down to southern California for the Burbank con.

Comment

Working...
                                X