No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lovely close up of Daniel minus the headgear.

I just love this scene in Maternal Instinct when he is holding the baby.
    So sweet.

sigpic
    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

long hair lovers...come and get him!!

Comment

SIGH...

Comment

for Neelan.....

Comment

It's almost 10pm and this is my first chance to thunk all day. I read thru 10 pages just since I signed off yesterday. The hussies are definitely industrious today!

sigpic

Comment

Congrats Sue on 2000 wonderful posts!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel got made up for the occasion

sigpic

Comment

Deeds- Loved the Sat. con report. I tried to leave you a comment, but since I don't have a LJ, it wouldn't accept it. Glad you're enjoying the rest of your vacation too!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                  A lovely close up of Daniel minus the headgear.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...aternal287.jpg

I just love this scene in Maternal Instinct when he is holding the baby.
                  So sweet.
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...aternal292.jpg

Scarym- love the piccie with MS and baby Shifu. I can just imagine how MS must be with Samuel......... such a doting dad.

Last edited by strider6; 05 April 2006, 11:39 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm having the entire interior of my house painted starting on 4/17. I spent hours today taking the stuff off the walls in my son and daughter's rooms, and then trying to get off all the scotch tape and sticky residue. Thank goodness for Goo Gone. That stuff works miracles. Thankfully, the other rooms in the house won't be as bad.

sigpic

Comment

I missed most of the Mon night commentaries as well. If anyone comes across a site that has them posted, please let us know.

sigpic

Comment

some con headgear

sigpic

Comment

Spoke to my supervisor at work today about going from halftime to 3/4 time. The good part will be 50% more pay. The downside will be more hours. I put in so many unpaid overtime hours though, I figured it's about time I make it official and get paid for it. She thought it would be great. I'm waiting to hear what the new head honcho thinks. Decisions like this usually move at a snail's place where I work, so it will likely be a while til I hear. The extra monet will definitely be nice. Those two college tuitions.......................................

sigpic

Comment

The forum seems to have quited down. Guess I missed being part of the action today.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz

anyone care to venture what thoughts are in his head in this pic???
                              Hmmmm Why does eveyone want a Daniel clone and how are they wearing them out?
                              Filetta

Comment

Think I'll go shower and get ready for sleep. Have a good night/morning all.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X