Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erinanderson

Comment

Yeah I definitely think I need your camera erinanderson wow!!!!!!!! My shots you can hardly tell it is him...didn't stop me from taking so many shots of MS though hahaha...my non-stargate fan friends were looking at it and were like "you must really like him?!?!?" heehee!

sig by chlex

Comment

Erin, that zoom has REALLY paid off!!!
        Those are GREAT piccies!!!
        I'm so jealous. Of course, I'm contemplating going into EXTREME debt with a new digital camera. Possibly SLR, or just one of those great "shoot once, take five pix" models... but only if I can get one that'll take a monster FLASH!
        Right, KiwiGater?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
          Erin, that zoom has REALLY paid off!!!
          Those are GREAT piccies!!!
          I'm so jealous. Of course, I'm contemplating going into EXTREME debt with a new digital camera. Possibly SLR, or just one of those great "shoot once, take five pix" models... but only if I can get one that'll take a monster FLASH!
          Right, KiwiGater?
          I too am looking for a new digital camera, thats why Im always asking what camera people have. Plus Ive gotten some great advice from people inside these forums (Chelle, and xfkirsten to name a couple).
          Im going to try and not go to much into debt getting a new camera.

Comment

Originally posted by stephsupermom
            I too am looking for a new digital camera, thats why Im always asking what camera people have. Plus Ive gotten some great advice from people inside these forums (Chelle, and xfkirsten to name a couple).
            Im going to try and not go to much into debt getting a new camera.
            Well I paid $299 for my Nikon N55 and then another $150 for a Quantary 300 MM lens. So I didn't go into too much debt and I got some nice shots, so the camera is definitely worth the money. But it's completely film, I just don't shoot well with digital.....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

I've started my own thunk photobucket account in light of this awesome thread ayyayay!

sig by chlex

Comment

Uhhhh....I have some pics of him pointing but I don't remember if it was at you. Do you remember what side of the room you were on? All my shots shoot on his left side if that helps .
                He would have been pointing away from you as I was on the other side of the room from you (I was watching you take pics while I was in line to ask my question.)
                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Well I paid $299 for my Nikon N55 and then another $150 for a Quantary 300 MM lens. So I didn't go into too much debt and I got some nice shots, so the camera is definitely worth the money. But it's completely film, I just don't shoot well with digital.....
                  You do take awesome pics! Im hoping to find a good digital. Im still looking around. Its 4 mo till August Chicago con. You going?

Comment

This is the only pic I have of him pointing at all....

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                      He would have been pointing away from you as I was on the other side of the room from you (I was watching you take pics while I was in line to ask my question.)
                      Hmmmm....well I'll look and see. I generally didn't upload or post any photos where he's looking away so I'll have to rummage around and see what I got. If I do have something, I'll be sure to post it.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

Okay I'm back, with some con pics!! Color and B&W, I think this is it too, I don't think I have anymore rolls left. In this first shot, he comes on stage and sees the props from a Wraith hive ships and jokes about how people need to dust more. Someone shouted that they the stuff was from Atlantis and he muttered something about "that other show" *gigglesnort*

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...erson/what.jpg
                        Thats great

Tee hee dust love it!

sue
                        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by stephsupermom
                          You do take awesome pics! Im hoping to find a good digital. Im still looking around. Its 4 mo till August Chicago con. You going?
                          Will have to beg at the feet of my sadist district manager because August is a blackout month for back to school. But kids are back to school before the Chicago con. Last year I was able to go, but I was working for a different company then, but they served the same demographic so I KNOW it isn't busy anymore. So here's hoping *crosses fingers*

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                            This is the only pic I have of him pointing at all....

Thanks everyone again for posting cons pics they are so thunk'able!
                            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Hmmmm....well I'll look and see. I generally didn't upload or post any photos where he's looking away so I'll have to rummage around and see what I got. If I do have something, I'll be sure to post it.
                              He was sitting down and pointed (don't know how clear it was from your side of the room) and proceeded to tell me, and everyone else, that I would not be getting a neck massage again. (or something to that extent, stupid memory can't remember the exact words. )
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

still uploading from old caps woot!

sig by chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X