No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hints of booty under that hot but accursed leather jacket!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Gatemage
      To get a pic sig/ sig pic:
      Well, you need a picture. Now that you have a picture, you do just as you would in a post. It is a good idea to assure that the pic fits the specifs.
      Thanks -- I did it. Ill probably change it again -- the yellow is a bit much

Comment

Now here's the lovely B&W roll that I am immensely proud of and am always in debt to Kliggins for her inspiration about shooting Michael in B&W! (((KLIGGINS)))!!!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

Black and white booty!!!

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

In this shot Michael is getting chocolate from a German fan who gave just about every actor German chocolate.

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

And this concludes my con pic show for this evening. I think that's about it for me and con pictures, of course if I find anything else, you can bet I'll post it right here! Night hussies!!

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

Ok, question here... did anyone get a pic of him pointing at me when I was up asking my question?????
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                                Ok, question here... did anyone get a pic of him pointing at me when I was up asking my question?????
                                Uhhhh....I have some pics of him pointing but I don't remember if it was at you. Do you remember what side of the room you were on? All my shots shoot on his left side if that helps .

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X