No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PB acct is now on page 22. Didn't think they would let me go past 20. So many MS piccies to choose from..

they all make me happy

sigpic

Comment

Oh Foxy- Forgot to ask you. Does Blingy make the charms herself? Couldn't figure out where she would otherwise get one of Thor.

sigpic

Comment

I don't have pic of Daniel in a sweater but I'll post my favorite of him.

Comment

Thank you PB for allowing me to keep so many wonderful pages of Mr. Scifi himself!

sigpic

Comment

and thank you to everyone who has allowed me to snurch so many of your great piccies!!

sigpic

Comment

and for 900..............

gaga for the arms!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                I don't have pic of Daniel in a sweater but I'll post my favorite of him.

Feel free to snurch one of mine

sigpic

Comment

or perhaps you'd like this one instead?

sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS STRIDER FOR ANOTHER MILESTONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                      Oh, I've been certified for years...

FF
                      Certified..... Certifiable......Yeah. Eh, who's keeping track anyway?

Con pics..... hmmmmm, well let's see what I have in the "Finished" folder here. It seems I was snapping pics faster than what my flash could keep up with. A little grainy, but still O-So-Very-Cute!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

It was supposed to look like this.

CONGRATS STRIDER FOR ANOTHER MILESTONE!

Comment

*waves to Chelle*
                          Have fun last weekend? hehe
                          Great pic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                            Oh Foxy- Forgot to ask you. Does Blingy make the charms herself? Couldn't figure out where she would otherwise get one of Thor.
                            I believe she bought them online, Jillybiehn says she was chuffed to find a mad cat for me!
                            The Thor is a generic grey alien.
                            I was particularly pleased with the Hugo, it's the right shape (FF pets her Hugo which sits beside her sofa).

Chelle! I forgot you on my list of Hussies I wish I'd spent time with, how could I? Did you have a good time?

FF
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stephsupermom
                              *waves to Chelle*
                              Have fun last weekend? hehe
                              Great pic
                              Oh MAN so much fun I didn't know what to do with myself. And to top it off, I think that the BF (aka Jay, for those of oyu who hd a chance to harass him ) had just as much fun as me and the sis. He was extremely tolerant of my drooling and swooning all weekend - Good Jay!

Another B&W that came out alright.....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

I really like the B/W pics. You and sis (and Jay) going next year? Elizabeth and I are sure going to try!

Comment

Working...
                                X