Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Gonna say my goodbyes to all the Hussies now....just in case I don't have time to come on in the morning....

Look after my clones and their Pants.....and I'll speak to you again when I get to the hotel and log in on the lappy....

HUS-SIES IN VAN-COU-VER!

*Gulp*

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Thank you to all the Hussies that congratulated me on my milestone.
          &
          Congrats stider6! 700!

Comment

Have fun, Deeds!

*is very very jealous...*

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
              Have fun, Deeds!

*is very very jealous...*
              Oooo...CKShep! Congrats on 1,900! You are gettin' so close to that custom avatar!!

Comment

Originally posted by off-world
                Oooo...CKShep! Congrats on 1,900! You are gettin' so close to that custom avatar!!

Hey, thanks – I hadn't noticed!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                  Gonna say my goodbyes to all the Hussies now....just in case I don't have time to come on in the morning....

Look after my clones and their Pants.....and I'll speak to you again when I get to the hotel and log in on the lappy....

HUS-SIES IN VAN-COU-VER!

Deeds xx

Have a safe trip and say hello to the hussies for us when you get there
                  Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Congrats to ceekay sheppard on 1900 posts!!!!!!!!!!

Back from my yoga class and feeling pooped. Hope all the Vancouver hussies get to meet up sometime tomorrow. Can't wait to share in the fun, (by osmosis of course.)
                      Safe travels to all.

Daniel's pooped too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lucky hussies who get to go to Vancouver grumblegrumblenotfairclassandhavingnomoneysucksgrumble...

But hey - I'm nearly at 300, so I'm going to run for it - here! Why? Because I can!

To start, something with weapons...

Oh yeah, and a bit of THING, too...
                        Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

D: Another con? Maybe if I hide in my happy place and don't listen to any of their plans, it won't exist. Yeah...

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

An excellent imitation of shell-shock.

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Fingers, just to mix it up a bit.

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

A little bit of whumpage, too.

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X