Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva
    Thank you hastiekido!.. and a good morning to all....I'm feeling exceptionally happy today..... Must be cos the sun is out....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...llnut/EM32.jpg
    D.*Or maybe because she's planning something involving my pants!*

Deeds xx

Hey Deeds...it might because of the sunshine...but I suspect it's because it's almost MARCH! When we see THE PANTS in person!

Comment

a new fingers pic
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
        that last pic gives me images of daniel rolling a big fatty for the unas! i know daniel would never smoke that stuff! well, only in slash FF maybe

Comment

and now...for Headgear Tuesday...(one of my favorite days of the week, next to Thing Thursdays)

UHM! UHM! UHM! UHM! YEAH UHM!!

Comment

I feel like the non-traditional headgear...

Comment

Comment

can't forget that it is also Danny and Teal'c Tuesday!

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                  that last pic gives me images of daniel rolling a big fatty for the unas! i know daniel would never smoke that stuff! well, only in slash FF maybe
                  If he hasn't already, he could always come over to Amsterdam and try some of that stuff.
                  Not that I ever did, but I don't mind showing him around
                  sigpic

Comment

some heargear with added THING!

Comment

I've got some alternative headgear left in my bucket:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
                        If he hasn't already, he could always come over to Amsterdam and try some of that stuff.
                        Not that I ever did, but I don't mind showing him around
                        **cindyz's on the next plane to hastiekido's house for a vacation!**
                        just kidding folks. I am clean...as the pure driven snow. (now that I am a grown up!)

Comment

cause I'm a

as well!

sigpic

Comment

and for the HA HA club.....

non headgear and Thing!

any excuse for me to post THING or that delicious Flagboy pic!

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                              **cindyz's on the next plane to hastiekido's house for a vacation!**
                              just kidding folks. I am clean...as the pure driven snow. (now that I am a grown up!)
                              Your more than welcome to say at my place, and Amsterdam is fun without the stuff aswell, and of course we believe you CindyZ....(do we???)
                              sigpic

Comment

not for the Bandana...but because the firelight is so pretty on his face!

yeah right, cindyz...yeahsureyoubetcha!
                                Last edited by cindyz; 28 February 2006, 09:12 AM. Reason: may be...just maybe...did i type boonie when i meant bandana?? what is in my smokes?

Comment

Working...
                                X