Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

And lastly...

Comment

Oh Yes!....Loving your work Ses!....

(cos I'm loving the thought that Dr Lee plays hardcore heavy metal
              when working in his lab!.. )

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm
                  Well if I must - I think I can handle spending a few minutes looking in detail at Daniel's pants.

hmmm... I see what you mean

Argh! SQEEETHUNKTHINGSQUEEEEEEE!

Oop, think I might have strained something.
                  Oh my stars and garters, as Hank used to say.

Good job I don't have a weak heart, you shouldn't do that to a (dirty) old woman, Thunder.

FF
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                    Fear the cuteness that is Daniel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bow before your Daniel!!! Daniel-thunkers Kree!!! Hallowed is the naked Daniel in a flag.

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/9...niel0015ea.jpg

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/6...niel0023jq.jpg

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/7...niel0033ej.jpg

If we ever actually get to see Daniel naked (not necessarily 100%, just naked except for maybe a hat or something to shield his... privates), mayhem would ensue.
                    We have had Dannyboy in the buff - Fallen. And dressed in a flag (grabs oppotunity to post gratuitous flag piccy)
                    And yes, smelling salts were needed by the hussies.

That Daniel/Sam mutual shrug in Arthurs Mantle was just so cute, both of them look so comfortable and happy together, our lovely science twins.

FF very fond of Dan/Sam momentS, though not as fond as , obviously.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                      That Daniel/Sam mutual shrug in Arthurs Mantle was just so cute, both of them look so comfortable and happy together, our lovely science twins.

FF very fond of Dan/Sam momentS, though not as fond as , obviously.
                      I don't have any Arthur's Mantle, but I can give you a little Science Twins.

Comment

Jack: Everything's fine here on Bahamas.
                        Bra'tac: What is this "honeymoon" with Daniel you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                          Jack: Everything's fine here on Bahamas.
                          Bra'tac: What is this "honeymoon" with Daniel you speak of?

Comment

Just because I've been watching Moebius again on TV.... ...beats boring old soccer...

Deeds xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                              Just because I've been watching Moebius again on TV.... ...beats boring old soccer...

Deeds xx
                              So have I!

What will I do with myself on a Sunday at 3.05pm after season 8 finishes?
                              Oh! I know watch it all again as I video'd it he! he! .... and season 9 is nearly over too!!! HELP!

Happy travelling to those going to Vancouver soon, I'm still smiling after Collectormania so I'm sure you will have an amazing week. Hope they do it again next March as I am definatly going next year.

I am off to Egypt in 8 weeks so I might find myself an Archeologist!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh the THINGs that have happened in here when I was MIA!

JO: Your hussies don't let anything go, do they?
                                DJ: Nope.

Comment

Working...
                                X