No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some weapons to round out my run here before I jet.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

Something to end this run on and a preview of Thursday....fingers....with THING!!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
        Those are some nice fingers....I think I am to thank Blingy for this wonderful cap....*wonders is memory is failing....*

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3492/no77bj.jpg
        Could be one o' mine, or maybe my memory is failing too.

Daniel has some brain food for us, with a side of fingers. And some bondage. And bandana. And whump...
        Heck, let's just eat him up.

Comment

Can we really eat him up?

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
            Can we really eat him up?
            Well, we could at least eat a little pineapple off his abdomen, I'm sure that's allowed. *nods*

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              Well, we could at least eat a little pineapple off his abdomen, I'm sure that's allowed. *nods*

Somehow I'm sensing an orgy, I don't know why ROFLMAO

Is that allowed? Will Lexa let us do that? Well, technically, MS is taken but DANIEL isn't (well, not legally, although Vala does have him where she wants him...)

Jack: Daniel, what are you doing?
              Daniel: I'm checking out all of the fans below us, everyone in the streets.
              Jack: They all for you?
              Daniel: Yeah.
              Jack: How can you tell?
              Daniel: They all want me to jump so they can catch me when I fall or something like that.
              Jack: Wouldn't that be a good thing?
              Daniel: Not if they want to eat off me, no.

Comment

alright, which one of you hussies took danny's clothes this time

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
                  Well, technically, MS is taken but DANIEL isn't (well, not legally, although Vala does have him where she wants him...)
                  I'm afraid Vala doesn't stand a chance against a pond full of hussies. Ang has badgers ya know...

*puts him away for safekeeping*

Comment

I'm afraid Vala doesn't stand a chance against a pond full of hussies. Ang has badgers ya know...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Are the clones not safe tonight??!
                      *is worried, puts clone is safe place*

How much is that Daniel in the window......

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Awwwwwwwwww, poor Danny's in a cage......

........ wait a minute, there's a CLONING MACHINE!??!??!?!?!?

*clones Daniel*

Here, I better shackle mine so noone steals him ^_^

Comment

Good little Danny clone, you just relax in your shelter......

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...way/First9.jpg
                            Ooo can we eat other fruit off his stomach too?? *drool*

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                              alright, which one of you hussies took danny's clothes this time

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...usGalaxy/1.jpg
                              You assume he had clothes to begin with....

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

Still Wednesday..... Which parts shall I fixate on now?
                                I think I like the booty.

Comment

Working...
                                X