X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more suit

sigpic

Comment

I snurched this one from a fellow hussy a couple weeks ago.(maybe Seshat? Many thanks to whomever it was)

sigpic

Comment

I now have 11 pages of DJ pics on PB. Not bad considering 6 weeks ago I didn't even have an account. The pond has been an enlightening experience!

sigpic

Comment

The only problem is with so many pics, its hard to choose which ones to post.

sigpic

Comment

I also don't know why PB hosts the pics for free. What's in it for them? I'm sure one of the computer literate hussies must know.

sigpic

Comment

more smile

sigpic

Comment

suit and smile

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                  I also don't know why PB hosts the pics for free. What's in it for them? I'm sure one of the computer literate hussies must know.

http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=4947676
                  I love PB. I have 32 pages with 360 pics of Daniel, Jack and Tealc.

PB offers us the free service so that they can then charge others to advertise on it. I have large ads on the top of all my pages.

sigpic
                  Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Thanks Scarym. I never even noticed the ads. I'm usually too busy drooling over the pics. It's also good to know there's room in the PB acct. for lots more pics. I wasn't sure if I was getting near their limit.

sigpic

Comment

By the way, I tried to give you green for answering my question but it seems GW isn't letting me green anyone these days.

sigpic

Comment

Hastiekido- These fingers are for you.

Notice DJ is showing off his latest manicure. He's getting spiffed up for the hussies Vancouver arrival!

sigpic

Comment

He's even sampling the foods that will be served.

sigpic

Comment

and checking out some of the prizes for the trivia game

sigpic

Comment

He's getting ready to practice singing for the talent show.

Last edited by strider6; 19 February 2006, 02:16 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Here he's demonstrating how most of his hussies will be arriving to the con- by plane.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X