No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and for my dear friends that like no headgear....

Comment

Comment

**GUH** I'm getting all mushy and melty here...squeeeeeee!

Comment

*huge sigh* *bites lip* I LOVE this pic!!!!!

Comment

this one too. might be the frinkle that's doin me in here.....*bites finger*

Comment

just watched this ep yesterday. he was way too cute..all amnesiac and stuff!

Comment

Fallen is one of my favorite episodes....he is just so damm beautiful!

Comment

Mr Melty for all the hussies.

Comment

DS, that made me melt! thanks!

more hotness....

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                      The multiple hussy/MS Vancouver pic sounds like a terrific idea. Wish I was going too
                      I hope you'll post the pic on the forum.

Carmen (Jacob/selmak) will be at a convention close to my home at the end of March. My son told me the autographs are free and you just pay the admission price. I'm considering going...
                      Carmen is a sweety, so go for it! And I'll do what I can about posting the piccie on the net.

Here's what I wrote to Adam and what he said, so everything's a GO if you guys want in.

Hey, Adam!
                      Just had a quick question about the photo ops in Vancouver. I know this is something a few groups have done at the FS con in the past, but I was wondering if it would be okay to schedule a group photo op with
                      Michael Shanks. There would be 16-18 of us doing this, and I know we'd go at the end of the individual ops (which several of the ladies already have in the works) but I just wanted to run it by you guys first, to make sure it was okay.

Thanks!

See ya next month!

[me]

HI: no worries, you folks are always welcome! I've copied Gary and our
                      photographer Chris on this as well. Enjoy!

Best-
                      Adam

So, everyone who wants to be in it, PM me so I can get an accurate count.

*posts non-pg face to distract the UHM gals from the bald hair*

Comment

Whenever I see that pic /\ I think Daniel's just done a magic trick so I always think (in Daniel's voice) taDA!

Oh, I know some magic... but it doesn't involve tricks for Shaka.

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../shanks/12.jpg
                          this one too. might be the frinkle that's doin me in here.....*bites finger*
                          For me, it's the tough-guy look and the hair that's calling me to play with it!

But this is my favoritist! At least for the short hair pix.

Comment

[center]Oh, and Strider6, THANKS for all the yummies you posted a while ago. There were a few I didn't have that I just had to snurch!

DS, that IS a very melty pic!

One more from me, and I'm gone for the night.

Boonie strap for the UHM. It's the best you'll get from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                              For me, it's the tough-guy look and the hair that's calling me to play with it!

But this is my favoritist! At least for the short hair pix.

[url]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/BensFan/SG%20screen%20caps/Daniel%20Caps/scruff2.jpg

cindyz screams......SCRUFF!!!YUM!!

Comment

Did someone say SCRUFF???

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X