Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And a couple multi-zats.

Comment

Going to the gym before the snow starts. I'll be by later. Have fun thunking!!

In honor of the hussies at collecotmania, a con pic (is that a mini-gerbil that I see?)
      sigpic

Comment

Strider thanks for the wallpaper, I'm using it right now
        Could you please send some of that snow this way??
        We haven't had any real winter yet, no snow, no ice, just rain and wind....

random thunk!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
          Hastiekido- Congrats to Norway. They won 2 medals in the first event (the biathalon) at the olympics.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...r6/dj263ld.jpg
          I'd rather have some medals for the Netherlands

sigpic

Comment

just one before dinner....

I love that smile!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
              Anyone hear from the hussy contingent at collectormania?
              We just got back, feet aching, tea to be drunk, I can confirm that -
              a. MS is very, very sexy. Even in a hat. Particularly in worn jeans.
              b. MS and CJ are very, very silly together. Very.
              c. MS drinks vodka and CJ prefers Scotch.
              d. Hussies can spend WAY too much money when allowed out without a grown up. This means you Dee Dee.
              e. CJ is prepared to make many hussies happy by stealing MS's baseball cap to show us MS's hair is a mess. Poor MS.

Wiil write more later when recovered.

Need more tea.

FF (& Deeds)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                d. Hussies can spend WAY too much money when allowed out without a grown up. This means you Dee Dee.
                e. CJ is prepared to make many hussies happy by stealing MS's baseball cap to show us MS's hair is a mess. Poor MS.

Need more tea.

FF (& Deeds)
                *sigh* Lucky wenches... And to tease us with such little tidbits!! Where's the piccies???

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  *sigh* Lucky wenches... And to tease us with such little tidbits!! Where's the piccies???
                  DITTO!
                  We want photographic evidence or we're not buyin' it!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    I didn't take any. Dee Dee did but they are still on her camera and I don't have the software on the iBook to download them.

Patience is a virtue, particularly in a hussey.

Dee will be home tomorrow, you will have to wait until then.

Spoiler:
                    Loved Off the Grid - whumped team, fire fight, cool B'all and fabby leather costumes - Michael told us about a cut line from that episode, when they are walking off after arguing over who is the most like drug dealer on the corn planet, (at about 7mins 45 seconds) Daniel calls Mitchell 'Intergalactic redneck' but they cut it. You can just about tell that he's mouthing something and that's what he said!

FF
                    sigpic

Comment

I didn't take any. Dee Dee did but they are still on her camera and I don't have the software on the iBook to download them.

Patience is a virtue, particularly in a hussey.

Dee will be home tomorrow, you will have to wait until then.

Spoiler:
                      Loved Off the Grid - whumped team, fire fight, cool B'all and fabby leather costumes - Michael told us about a cut line from that episode, when they are walking off after arguing over who is the most like drug dealer on the corn planet, (at about 7mins 45 seconds) Daniel calls Mitchell 'Intergalactic redneck' but they cut it. You can just about tell that he's mouthing something and that's what he said!

FF
                      Okay, okay... I'll wait for the piccies. But THANKS for the tid bit!

Comment

**Elton sings**Zaturday, zaturday, zaturday, zaturday.....**music continues**

Comment

Need more tea.

FF (& Deeds)
                          Just got back home and now trying to warm up and can now eat (too cold / nervous / excited this morning).
                          Spent loads of money but worth EVERY penny.
                          Met Michael and God is he wonderful - as if we didn't know that already!
                          He told me that the baby is due on 1st April, then smiled (weak legs at this point) and he said he hoped it wouldn't be born on that day. I hope its not the week of the Vancouver convention for those of you lucky enough to be going.
                          Chris and Michael had us in stitches at the talk, especially when Chris explained how RICH he was - you just had to be there!!! Talk not long enough but then 8 hours wouldn't have been.
                          A BIG thank you to everyone I met for the first time there. The Hussies did us proud. It shows you how an event like this can turn strangers into friends.
                          Hopefully photos to follow but now tea and smiles
                          sigpic

Comment

Frostfox- Thanks for the tidbit of info. I saw MS and CJ together for 2 hours at the NY con last Aug. They tend to egg each other on. They are indeed very silly together. Can't wait for Deeds' pics and MORE stories!!!

Starbird- Thanks for the info as well!! I look forward to your pics!

Neck for meimei
                            sigpic

Comment

Suit Daniel on Full Alert on tv now. Got to love it!

sigpic

Comment

1st try at showing pictures so here goes:-

Michael at Collectormania.

hopefully more to come!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X