Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox
    I'm going with Dee Dee and Mazz. MS and CJ on Saturday, Avery Brooks (swoon) on Sunday. They are staying here at chez foxy with me and The Mad Cat of Doom.

FF
    And I can't wait!!! SQUEEEEEE!...Is it next Friday yet?....(oops I sound like TechnoWraith in the Vancouver thread)...

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

D: They're here... the Hussies are here...
      thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Scruffy blue-eyes
        thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Concerned blue eyes
          thankee toasteronfire

Comment

FrostFox - oh you are so lucky. It is so hard to miss out on this. Of course having Baby G is the most wonderful thing in the world. Buuuttt...

Sue - I love that shot from Scorched Earth! Nice one. There is a fantastic scene in that episode where Daniel is walking in the grove with Lotan, and oh the way those thighs move...gggnnnrrrggglllleeeee
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
              Awwwww that is a gorgeous picture! Anyone going to Collectormania in Manchester? Sadly I won't be there
              i really thought about it, but then.. the flight is so expensive *sigh* so near and yet so far away

Comment

Oh boy I need to come in here more often. What a great sig you have! I could look at that all day long
                sigpic

Comment

Oh boy I need to come in here more often. What a great sig you have! I could look at that all day long
                  I agree, you do need to stop my here more often. It's enjoyable to have you here. (not that the others here aren't enjoyable.... It's just once is a while I need to see that I'm not the only sane one around.
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

OK, I have to share this. I was watching Moebius Part 1 the other night and during Catherine Langford's furneral when Daniel was looking at her niece there was this look he gave her and I thought I was going to melt right off the chair!!!!!! I never had a reaction like that before in my life!!!! Talk about Thunk!!

I don't know if this is it EXACTLY, but it still works for me!

Comment

**looks around her** Sane?! Never been called that before

Off World - welcome to the world of thunk! If you ever watched The Simpsons, you'll know that noise that Homer makes when he sees/thinks about food gggnnnrrrrgggllleeeee

Well that's what I do when I see photos like that one! Gggnnnrrrrggglllleee
                      sigpic

Comment

**looks around her** Sane?! Never been called that before

Off World - welcome to the world of thunk! If you ever watched The Simpsons, you'll know that noise that Homer makes when he sees/thinks about food gggnnnrrrrgggllleeeee

Well that's what I do when I see photos like that one! Gggnnnrrrrggglllleee
                        Well, compared to the others that hang out here..............

But then, how sane could I be considered when I can post things like this....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                          Well, compared to the others that hang out here..............

But then, how sane could I be considered when I can post things like this....

There is NOTHING wrong with posting that photo. Except the effect it has!

THUNK!

Comment

Ooooooo!!

I found a good pic for Blue Eyes Friday!

sigpic

Comment

DJ favorite, that is one excellent friday blue eyed pic! oh, yeah, i snurched it real fast too!

blue eyes/blue robes anyone?

Comment

time for a blue eyed con pic...

Comment

Working...
                                X