Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
    so, how many of you hussys are going to be watching Swarmed tonite...well, prolly just about all of ya who have scifi prolly i know, i will be
    I can't say I'll be WATCHING it, but I will be TAPING it.
    So I can fast forward through the non-MS bits later.

Comment

I love the Tealc and Daniel friendship in this ep.

This is the only Daniel cap I have from this ep.
      Anybody got any others? Especially of Evil Daniel.

or of that lovely scene where Daniel convinces Tealc that he is in the game with him.
      Last edited by Scarym1; 28 January 2006, 03:44 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

*jumps up and down excitedly*

Oooooh......I can't wait for Swarmed!!

As much as wasps completely freak me out......and......I know I'm gonna have nightmares of these creepy things.....it will be all worth it to see Michael Shanks! The things I do for that gorgeous man.

sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
          Calm.....? Cool.....? AND collected? My left butt cheek you were! And there's another witness besides me. So there!

Random burbank Con Piccie!
          http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...202005/not.jpg
          MS - No, can't say I remember Kliggins being anything like calm, cool, or collected. Nope. And I distinctly remember giggling.
          I was calm, cool and collected, but I might have been giggling a tad.
          I have a witness too, ya know

I think I remember cool, calm and collected; but that giggling girl with the camera distracted me.
          \

Originally posted by Seshat
          Yes, I remember calm, cool and collected giggling.
          See, I told you, calm, cool and collected with some giggling.
          sigpic

Comment

Michael is so worth the price of admission for Swarmed! So much yummy closeups and well that right there is worth it and in the end he is the hero

And good to fast forward to his scenes
            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9

Michael is so worth the price of admission for Swarmed! So much yummy closeups and well that right there is worth it and in the end he is the hero

And good to fast forward to his scenes
              I watched it with the sound off while capping Avatar. Made for a very surreal experience.

Comment

I hate to tell you all this, but I found the movie to be a bad "bee' movie. a real stinker. But, at least MS was looking good in his dark denim jeans...and you think he's lose the coat so we could see him better!

Seshat, just FF to his scenes...you aren't missing anything! except for a little technobabble here and there...can't wait for your caps.

Comment

Just watched Swarmed......and........

Eeewww......eeewww.....eeewww.....eeewww.....eeewww!!!!!!!!! I hate wasps! I hate wasps!

But, it was worth seeing Michael. He was as handsome as ever, and as bad as this movie was, I say he still gave his all to the role. I mean, the writing was really bad. Not much dialoug. Even though, Michael and Carol were the leads in this movie, they didn't have as much screen time as those wasps. It was all about the wasps. (eeewww!!)

The worst scenes were
                  Spoiler:
                  when the wasp attacked and killed the mayor by stinging his eye, and then there was a big gash where his eye was. Then, when the wasps came after the reporter in the car, and swarmed all over face. Then, also the one where that guy was in the dunking tank and the wasp went into the tube he was breathing through. (eeewww!)
                  sigpic
                  Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                    I hate to tell you all this, but I found the movie to be a bad "bee' movie. a real stinker. But, at least MS was looking good in his dark denim jeans...and you think he's lose the coat so we could see him better!

Seshat, just FF to his scenes...you aren't missing anything! except for a little technobabble here and there...can't wait for your caps.
                    Thanks for letting me know. It didn't seem like he was onscreen all that much, I didn't feel like I was missing anything by not really watching it. Sometimes FF is your best friend. But I do enjoy seeing him in something else. Although I must say I prefer a tight black t-shirt to that coat he was wearing...

Comment

Still time to sneak in one more Zaturday piccie...

Comment

who is the hussy that's gonna bring Sumuru to Vancouver????? another bad "bee" movie i am sure.

eta...Jillybeihn is that hussy bringing Sumuru for us to watch!!

Comment

who is the hussy that's gonna bring Sumuru to Vancouver????? another bad "bee" movie i am sure.

Sumuru Parties have to be a given at any con
                          Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sumuru Parties have to be a given at any con

Sumuru party in me and Jen's room!!!!!

sorry about not taking out the image tags this time...

Comment

Sumuru party in me and Jen's room!!!!!

sorry about not taking out the image tags this time...
                              Sounds like fun; they are fun You guys sound like you will have a blast in Vancouver! I want to go but must wait to see Michael in Toronto

Bring back lots of stories and pics of the blue eyed hunk

Our Intergalactic Babe Magnet

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Our Intergalactic Babe Magnet [/FONT]

http://www.stargatefan.com/episodes8...images/306.jpg
                                did you see the teasers for next week's Atlantis??/they are toteing Shep as the babe magnet!

Comment

Working...
                                X