• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

My LJ

Comment

Comment

You know, this is what I wish I could see when I come home from work..

"Hey, Michelle, how was your day? That bad huh? Would a back rub help?
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
              You know, this is what I wish I could see when I come home from work..
              That's lovely! But with the kind of day I've had today, THIS would be better for me.
              And look, they've saved me a nice little spot right there on the couch between them.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                That's lovely! But with the kind of day I've had today, THIS would be better for me.
                And look, they've saved me a nice little spot right there on the couch between them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...c/36596f93.jpg
                Oh, I adore Drunk!Daniel. He was just so cute and funny and adorable! I just wanted to take him home and install him in the corner of my living room with a bottle of Guinness and an orange

Comment

So many lovely new pictures to thunk!
                  Congrats on 600 posts Jen!
                  I did the test and got Daniel too

Blue Eyes

Thanks to whomever I snurched this pic from
                  AncientsTimeline

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing this face, either.

So mischievous...

Comment

I'd just thought i'd throw in a picture of the original 'Daniel Jackson', James Spader. To to say thanks to him for helping lay the foundations for Michael Shanks to continue and GREATLY expand the character of good ole' DJ.

So cheers to James Spader.

And here's a pic of Danny boy we now know and love (though, the love from me is mearly platonic lol).

He was just a baba in those days lol.

Rimmer: 'I cant let you out'
                      Lister: 'Why not?'
                      Rimmer: 'Because the king of the potato people wont let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here, keep you here for 10 years'
                      Cat: 'Can we see him?'
                      Rimmer: 'See who?'
                      Cat: 'The king.'
                      Rimmer: 'Do you have a magic carpet?'
                      Lister: 'Yeah...a little 3 seater'
                      Rimmer: 'So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom. And your telling me your completely sane?'

Comment

This wouldn't be too bad to come home to..

THE PICTURE THAT LAUNCHED A THOUSAND THUNKS (and quite a few MSSTL's too)

Comment

Oh, I adore Drunk!Daniel. He was just so cute and funny and adorable! I just wanted to take him home and install him in the corner of my living room with a bottle of Guinness and an orange
                          Oooo wouldn't we all michelleb?.........Of course there would be Pants Alteration involved where I was concerned too....

Deeds xx *just narrowly squeezing into the PG Paddle margin*
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Congrats to Jen on 600 posts. Doesn't seem like GW is letting me green anyone these days, so I can only give you a congrats.

So many nice blue eyes Fri. pics to see tonight. Here's a few more to add to the mix:

Hope everyone enjoys tonight's show! (Those in the US)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                              Oooo wouldn't we all michelleb?.........Of course there would be Pants Alteration involved where I was concerned too....

Well, that goes without saying...

Michelle? I seem to have lost some items of clothing.....

Comment

ROLFMAO! Okay that gave me a very good giggle after quite the trying day. Thanks muchly Michelleb.....

Now I am off to get some grub and then snuggle up with all new episodes of my favorite shows. And my boss wanted to know if there was anything good on this evening.....duh!!!???

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X