No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, gotta switch venues. I'm still hanging out at the office, but as you can tell, I'm not working at all!!! Kinda got sucked into surfing and just never left for home (I know, I'm weird!!). Anyway, one more Danny face and then I'll be on my way out the door. Never fear (not that you really would!), I'll be back online again as soon as I get home!!! (Am I pathetic or what? Don't answer that!!)

Not exactly a "face," but it seems appropriate at the moment.

Be back shortly. Try to muddle through without me, dear Hussies!!
    OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

or this one....

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
        arrrgh! that was next on my list of faces... so have this...

Oh, so are the non-PG faces the face of the moment? I'd be glad to contribute!!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

a perplexing daniel look...

??What?? Jen's still at the office?? Huh.....a likely story..I bet she's out with her Daniel clone.....right.....

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
            Be back shortly. Try to muddle through without me, dear Hussies!!
            *waves* See ya shortly, Jen!!!!!

I'm thinking the PG-paddle might be in order, at the rate we're going tonight.

Comment

Yep, my mind is definitely in the gutter tonight!

Comment

i ran outta non pg faces.

Comment

Good stuff Cindy!

Comment

cindyz reaches down into the depths of her PB account and finds...

boy oh boy. the captions going thru my head with this one...J/D.....THING

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

speaking of THING...I can't let thursday end where I am without my little thing gifs...

Comment

Geez I go away for eight hours to pay the bills and I come back to all this unPGness....

Well don't let me stop you! Post away!!!

Randomness from me, mostly because I am too tired to look for anything specific...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

ACK! Somehow my Stargate boyfriend ended up being McKay! I mean, I like McKay, smart is sexy, but really??? McKay? And Daniel's third supplanted by Beckett??? *hands head in shame* I must got console my Daniel clone....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                              Oh, so are the non-PG faces the face of the moment? I'd be glad to contribute!!

OMG!!**thunk**hit keyboard tray***slid off chair***landed on floor***
                              I think I need to go to the ER, I do believe I have a head injury!
                              Last edited by off-world; 26 January 2006, 08:28 PM.

Comment

ok. going to bed now. with my daniel clone dressed only in this...

Comment

Working...
                                X