Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ksenia
    I enjoy dropping by for a look now and then, but I haven't ever posted before now....but thank you for sharing the lovely pictures you have found!

I don't have the space to post pics and share, nor the time to sign up for a free site at the moment, but I especially love Fridays for the blue eyes theme, and three photos in particular, I'm sure which you may recognize from the description...

1. Beast of Burden - one of the last shots, hair wet, sort of looking back over his shoulder
    2. Legacy - Daniel laying on his side in the padded room, looking straight towards the camera as it zoomed in
    3. The First Ones - Daniel looking towards Chaka, and mentions the moon chant and UAV...his eyes look more blue there than I've ever seen anyone with before. Probably my favorite photo.

I am so with you on that one. The girls here all now that that is my absolute fave shot, too. I even know wxactly where it is in my Snapfish account!

Enjoy!

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Ksenia
      1. Beast of Burden - one of the last shots, hair wet, sort of looking back over his shoulder
      Ah, I know which one you mean......

Or at least a variation thereof......

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

I vote that every day be Friday..... Think I'm fixating on having Blue Eyes everyday!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
          Amazing Jack and Daniel

Comment

MULTI THUNK MONDAY!!!!
            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Funny pic...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor

Its my Daniel Jackson Action Figure
                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Today will be a very sad day for me..... It seems that they've employed a new 'Net-Nanny system at work. I can't work-Thunk right now!!!!!
                  That is of course, until I figure out how to disable this one too. Might take a few days.....

Until then, here's a quick thunk before I head out the door.... Transitional style!

Comment

It's Monday....nothing more to be said.

Here's my feeble attempt at a "multi-thunk" photo.

My favorite kind...multi-MS....sort of!!
                    OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                        Today will be a very sad day for me..... It seems that they've employed a new 'Net-Nanny system at work. I can't work-Thunk right now!!!!!
                        That is of course, until I figure out how to disable this one too. Might take a few days.....

Until then, here's a quick thunk before I head out the door.... Transitional style!

That sucks Chelle..well, at least you got to come and thunk before you leave I hope you get to come back later today
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle

Can I just say I like your transitional style of capping, Chelle. It throws up some very interesting images...
                          sigpic
                          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Scruffy multi!

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                              Can I just say I like your transitional style of capping, Chelle. It throws up some very interesting images...
                              Thanks Commander Ivanova! They'e usually just "Ooopsies!" that I catch while compusively trying to capture a certain scene or expression while capping.

Like this!

Comment

Hey PM - great new siggie! Something for everyone!

Chelle - looks like you didn't have to leave too early today? Cool transitions. Too bad about the 'Net Nanny - guess you'll have to work on your sneaky skills?

D: What?! Don't you think Chelle is sneaky enough already??

*mwa!!* Just kidding!
                                OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Working...
                                X