• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

I think Daniel was asking, Sue. I know you're here, 'cause I saw Daniel/Mitchell multi-thunks!!! My favorite kind.

DJ: Then, when you're just fed up with the hussy antics, you do this.
      CM: And it works?
      DJ: They usually get the hint... usually.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
        I think Daniel was asking, Sue. I know you're here, 'cause I saw Daniel/Mitchell multi-thunks!!! My favorite kind.

DJ: Then, when you're just fed up with the hussy antics, you do this.
        CM: And it works?
        DJ: They usually get the hint... usually.
        Yep this is my fav kinda multithunk especially daniel in a ban-daniel

Thanks for posting
        Sue

sigpic

Comment

Here's a cute one for multi-thunk Monday...Daniel is telling Cameron a story! I really like this piccie. Two hunks for the price of one

Hero worship is only a part time job

Comment

Mondays aren't usually my favorite day.... Unless I can THUNK!!!!!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCat...Gater
                  Here's a cute one for multi-thunk Monday...Daniel is telling Cameron a story! I really like this piccie. Two hunks for the price of one

Thanks for posting this pic.
                  I think this is a wonderful pic and goes a long to establish their friendship.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow
                    Thanks for posting this pic.
                    I think this is a wonderful pic and goes a long to establish their friendship.
                    Aw you're welcome. I personally really like this picture too. I think they both look handsome (of course when do they ever not look handsome ) and it shows a kind of bonding between them. Plus I LOVE scruffy Daniel!
                    Hero worship is only a part time job

Comment

Deeds- Love the suit Daniel Multi-thunk.May I please snurch?

PERN- Welcome to the pond (from one newbie to another). This place is chock full of amazing hussies. Hope you enjoy as much as I have been.

CKO and Potions_Mistress- Great job on the wallpapers.

For Multi-Thunk Mon.

wow, I didn't realize the picture would be so small! At least I figured out how to add color to the font.
                      sigpic

Comment

My 20 y/o son who is home from college on winter break is making me nuts. Perhaps I can join Daniel in another dimension for a while!

Crystal Skull is one of my favorite eps. (Thanks to fotopic.net for the piccie.)
                        sigpic

Comment

Strider6 waves at Chelle. Looks like we have the pond to ourselves, so I thought I'd say "Hi" from the east coast(NY) to the west coast (I think you're west coast). Have fun thunking!

DJ kind of looks like he's waving. OK, so I'm pushing it a bit.
                          sigpic

Comment

D: You're what!
                            g: If these page numbers are years, I would be a hundred.
                            I always wanted say that.

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                              Strider6 waves at Chelle. Looks like we have the pond to ourselves, so I thought I'd say "Hi" from the east coast(NY) to the west coast (I think you're west coast). Have fun thunking!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../dj_s4_008.jpg
                              DJ kind of looks like he's waving. OK, so I'm pushing it a bit.
                              Hey Strider6!!! I'm just putzing around at work, thunking in between pretending to work... Or am I pretending it's hard work to thunk? What part of NY are ya from? I was born & raised in Staten Island, then transplanted to CA when my mom remarried......

And HI!!! from CA!

Comment

Yum - double-thunk with weapons!

Comment

Working...
                                X