Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle
    Oooh, it's gonna start in less than an hour here. Guess I'll watch it all the way thru from the begining, otherwise I'll be mad and trying to guess at the whole story.....

Hands in pocketses? Filmed form behind? Oh my, if only Christmas was today instead of a few days off I'd have recorded iton the new dvd recorder I'm not supposed to know about *wink wink* and do caps..... Dangit!

A cute little smirking multi-thunk for Monday!

And if you watch really closely near the end, there's a brief moment of TONGUE! LOL

(Did Seshat rewind and look for tongue? What do YOU think?)

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      And if you watch really closely near the end, there's a brief moment of TONGUE! LOL

(Did Seshat rewind and look for tongue? What do YOU think?)
      Ah, a woman after my own heart! I love you, Sehsat!

And of course, since you mentioned it, and since a did manage to have some free time to myself late last night..... How 'bout a suit with a side of TONGUE??!

Last edited by Chelle; 19 December 2005, 10:33 PM.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

The rest of his scenes (which happen near the very end of the show) are filmed inside, so you finally get to see his eyes for a few moments. Anyone who likes Evil Daniel will be pleased. And frinkle-devotees will be happy as well.

Oh, and he's wearing BLUE.
        You rang???? Sing it with me now!!!!

I LOVE EVIL DAN-IEL! I LOVE EVIL DAN-IEL!!!!

*shakes her booty and runs off to watch her taped version of CSI:Miami*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Okay, so it IS a really small supporting role, actually little more than a bit part. He's in about three very small scenes total. Looks good, but less pretty boy and more his age (which I think is a good thing, btw).

Anyone who frequents this thread will be able recognize him from behind in the first scene , which is outside at a marina. I was amused because he was squinting so much you couldn't even see his pretty baby blues...this CSI is filmed in California although the show is set in Florida (which is where I live). The actress talking to him is squinting less than he is...obviously more used to the bright CA sunshine than our boy. Little side note...Floridians wear sunglasses almost all year 'round outside, I found it funny that neither of them has sunglasses on in the outdoor scenes.

The rest of his scenes (which happen near the very end of the show) are filmed inside, so you finally get to see his eyes for a few moments. Anyone who likes Evil Daniel will be pleased. And frinkle-devotees will be happy as well.

Oh, and he's wearing BLUE.
          LOL! Thank you for that report. Just got done watching, definitely that stance was familiar. Boring episode, I would have turned the channel if I hadn't een waiting for someone, but hey at least the clothes got moved from the dryer to the closet.
          Last edited by Kliggins; 19 December 2005, 10:15 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Okay so I watched it. CSI: Miami. Was definitely a small role. But I sure did like those white pants.....I think I may be channeling DeeDee here ..... And Seshat, you're right - for those of us that have that unexplainable hankerin' for some Evil Daniel with a side of Frinkle, those were some tantalizing moments!

Quickie before bed.... *snort*..... That sure doesn't sound right, does it Since I'm thinking quickie, thinking about the non-PG face seems only appropriate at this moment!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
              Okay so I watched it. CSI: Miami. Was definitely a small role. But I sure did like those white pants.....I think I may be channeling DeeDee here ..... And Seshat, you're right - for those of us that have that unexplainable hankerin' for some Evil Daniel with a side of Frinkle, those were some tantalizing moments!
              Guh!! PANTS! WHITE PANTS!!!....and how long will I have to wait till it's aired here?....Ages and Ages I expect....

I need photographic evidence of this delight as soon as anyone gets their hands on it or a link!!....

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                Guh!! PANTS! WHITE PANTS!!!....and how long will I have to wait till it's aired here?....Ages and Ages I expect....

I need photographic evidence of this delight as soon as anyone gets their hands on it or a link!!....

Deeds xx
                He did look real purty in his white pants.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  He did look real purty in his white pants.
                  Grrrr...rub it in why don't ya!!!...

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing , but when I saw those shots from behind I was thinking about this thread and there are going to be some happy people doing some Pants thunking. When I saw he was listed as 3rd on the guest credits, I was hoping maybe he had a bigger role than I'd heard but sadly it was not to be. I'm not really a pants person but he did look good in those white pants and blue shirt. I hope he swiped that shirt and we get to see him wearing it again.

And does anyone know if that was him in the flashback scene where he injures his shoulder, or was it a stunt double. I paused the tape but couldn't quite tell.

Finally to round out multi-thunk Monday
                    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Grrrr...rub it in why don't ya!!!...

Deeds xx
                      Reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllll purty
                      sigpic

Comment

Some evil Daniel, and a little face fuzz to close out the day.

sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          Reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllll purty
                          *Stumps off to town to spend money and get nails done - mutter, grumble, mutter*....

Today I will mostly be posting PANTSSSSS...

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

*Stumps off to town to spend money and get nails done - mutter, grumble, mutter*....

Today I will mostly be posting PANTSSSSS...

Deeds xx
                            *giggling* I couldn't resist and pants are okay with me.

and apparently Michael too.
                            sigpic

Comment

Headgear tuesday!
                              I'm in the mood for some alternitive headgear today:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm
                                And does anyone know if that was him in the flashback scene where he injures his shoulder, or was it a stunt double. I paused the tape but couldn't quite tell.
                                I went through it frame-by-frame (it was what, 10 seconds long maybe?) and couldn't tell, either. It was filmed on purpose to be fuzzy and obstructive of his face, so it certainly could have been a stand-in. Or it could have been him. We are so used to carefully crafted closeup beauty shots on SG1 that it was a bit frustrating that he was filmed so, so...ordinarily!

After all, he was only a supporting player. I'm sure showing his beautiful baby blues wasn't very important to the director. Would have been nice for US, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X