You're so evil!
    gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Blue Eyes!

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

A bit of early blue eyes (well, only early for me )...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
          A bit of early blue eyes (well, only early for me )...
          http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...iel/LS-D02.jpg
          Me too. Hi Hah!

sigpic

Comment

Insomnia (and indigestion.. ) struck me at 4.55 a.m. so I did pop on here to have a look around but didn't post....went back to bed for an hour or so and now I have to finish the final day of Big House Clean Up....I just need one blue eyed thunk to get me started....

That'll do nicely....

Deeds xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              Hey! I wandered off to a warmer climate (Hawaii) for a week, (paradise except for the car accident I was in and the lack of internet, but no one was hurt and I did have my SG1 S8 and SGA S1 boxed sets with me, so I did get my thunking in), and have spent most of the past week trying to catch up on all my threads! A lot can happen in a week! Kinda feel a bit like this right now, though...

DJ: I thought vacations were supposed to help you relax?!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                Insomnia (and indigestion.. ) struck me at 4.55 a.m. so I did pop on here to have a look around but didn't post....went back to bed for an hour or so and now I have to finish the final day of Big House Clean Up....I just need one blue eyed thunk to get me started....

Deeds xx
                Just one?! No one can eat... er... wait, that's potato chips, but still!! Well, when you come back to recharge your batteries (I know housework can drain the thunk battery pretty quickly), here's some more pretty!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                  http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...iel/WoOD02.jpg
                  DJ: I thought vacations were supposed to help you relax?!
                  With us you don't relax, Danny boy.

Comment

Blue Eye Friday!

sigpic
                    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Me running in the pond:

Blue eye friday thunk!!

me running out again to do some cleaning in the house....
                      Meanwhile wishing Deeds to get well!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone! I don't know if this has been posted (I just found it), but Michael's appearance on CSI:Miami is listed for December 19th.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                          I took the red-eye from LAX to New Jersey for the con last summer; I can't sleep on planes so I was completely incoherent for the entire day. When he got to our table at the brunch, we were talking about the men of sci fi calander, and I said something about wanting to see him in The Leather Pants, but without a shirt on.

Now, I'm normally very... well, let's just say that wouldn't normally come out of my 48-year-old mouth. As soon as it did, I blushed, apologised and said I'd had no sleep the night before.

He said: too late, you've already said it, it's out here, and started laughing.

To make it worse, I then said something about a photo of he and Chris together without shirts because the contridiction between them is so cool with Michael so white and Chris.... and I just laid my head on the table and died about then. He patted me on the head and said something about sleep.

No more red-eye flights for me!!!!

Deej

What's so cute about that whole story is knowing he knows you. (which makes you a VERY lucky woman!!)
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                            Well then DON'T FORGET to get one in Vancouver! Or else I'll hunt you down and smack you for being a dork.

No, wait..... I'll wait until the Q&A, go up to the microphone and tell MS you were a chicken and make him call you a dork!

Awww, PB isn't working right now. Not fair!!!!!

Will insert MS photo here when PB works.
                            If you did that, I think I would seriously die of embarassment. I don't really like to draw attention to me. I'm shy around new people and big huge crowds. Yeah don't do that PLEASE!

Comment

yay! it's friday
                              sigpic

Comment

Wanders in...posts one for Blue Eyes Friday...wanders out again.

Comment

Working...
                                X