No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the frell........another multi-thunker.......

Doesn't Ben have cute tush?
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
      They all do, and it's terribly distracting! ]Carry on boys, carry on...

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
        *gummblemumblegrowlmumblegrumble*
        Still can't green anyone. How's that fair??! Guess this will have to do for now -

One more multi-thunk for Monday, and I'm outta here!
        http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...o%20Hour/6.jpg
        *whine* I know! I wanna green you for those awesome pics you sent me! *checks e-mail* However I don't see that one I requested.....*taps foot*

So I see that everyone is coming back for the next seasons of SG-1 and SGA and Vala will be back as a full time character! Woot! I'll join Kerri in the celebration conga she'll be leading....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          They all do, and it's terribly distracting! ]Carry on boys, carry on...
          I'm sorry, you were saying????

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

*sigh* That was one of my fav Danny eps... Enemy Mine. He was smart, smart a$$, smooth talking (even if it was in Unas) and I love the end when the colonel says that O'Neill was right about him, he was a pain in the a$$ but worth it.

Of course, there were a lot of good Danny/Jack dialogue. I cackle everytime over the "Daniel, go to your happy place" line. Not so many piccie of them together so I have to fall back on another ep for my double thunk!

Daniel: And best of all, I got to keep my pants and didn't end up tied up or overly whumped.
            Jack: Yeah, what's with that? Mei Mei liked an ep where you didn't get whumped?
            Daniel: Ah, but you did and you showed a lot of neck in the infirmary scene.
            Jack: Oh, yeah... She's pretty easy to please as long as you show neck.

Comment

I think Meimei's been a bad influence on me - I've been finding myself craving that little hollow, just where the collar bone meets the neckline.....
              Wait...... someone was a bad influence on me? Go figure.

Yeah, like that.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

I think Meimei's been a bad influence on me - I've been finding myself craving that little hollow, just where the collar bone meets the neckline.....

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...0Surface/6.jpg

Yeah, like that.
                Ah... the suprasternal notch. Now you got me thinking about The English Patient. Oh well, suppose it could be worse.

Yummy pic, as always!

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                  *whine* I know! I wanna green you for those awesome pics you sent me! *checks e-mail* However I don't see that one I requested.....*taps foot*
                  Yes, I suck. I'm stuck here at work right now, and I totally spaced sending piccies last night. Still waiting for my 5pm appointment to show up (it's now almost 530, and "Oh we'll be there in a minute." grrrrrrrr). When I get home, PROMISE I'll email them! Drop me a PM with what addy you want 'em sent to.

Here's a purdy Danny to keep you pacified until I get home....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

I have had the best day so far.

MS back for season ten
                    My teenage computer stealing daughter making her momma so proud by winning an award at the end of year school presentation evening which she picks up next Tuesday.
                    and all the lovely pics I have just caught up on.
                    Its only lunchtime here so heres to the rest of the day.

For all the lovely hussies that have reach milestones in last day or so a Lovely
                    MS pic.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=4688805

Yeah, like that.
                      *giggle* *giggle* *snort* But it's such a lovely neck, so tender and you can almost see the pulse in some pictures... Yum, yum....

And it wouldn't be the first time that I was accused of being a bad influence...

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson

So I see that everyone is coming back for the next seasons of SG-1 and SGA and Vala will be back as a full time character! Woot! I'll join Kerri in the celebration conga she'll be leading....

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9181/cov65jc.jpg
                        Vala's back for next year! Vala's back for next year! Vala's back for next year! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! More Daniel/Vala love! Can't get enough!! Pass the pineapple margaritas!! Or is it daquaris? Eh, whatever! Drinks on me!!!! (As in I'm buying. Please don't souse me. Thanks! )

I really need to recap this ep now that I have the DVD. Dunno when.... But eventually.

Comment

Comment

Yes, I suck. I'm stuck here at work right now, and I totally spaced sending piccies last night. Still waiting for my 5pm appointment to show up (it's now almost 530, and "Oh we'll be there in a minute." grrrrrrrr). When I get home, PROMISE I'll email them! Drop me a PM with what addy you want 'em sent to.

Here's a purdy Danny to keep you pacified until I get home....
                            http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...es/Seth/12.jpg
                            Okay, I am now mollified. Dropping PM momentarily. As soon as I can tear my eyes away from this window....

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                              Vala's back for next year! Vala's back for next year! Vala's back for next year! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! More Daniel/Vala love! Can't get enough!! Pass the pineapple margaritas!! Or is it daquaris? Eh, whatever! Drinks on me!!!! (As in I'm buying. Please don't souse me. Thanks! )

http://images.snapfish.com/345585%3A...%3C4%3C2ot1lsi

I really need to recap this ep now that I have the DVD. Dunno when.... But eventually.
                              Well? We're waiting!!! *taps foot impatiently*

Anyways I'm with you on the Daniel/Vala love, I just love how those two characters interact and I can't wait to see what direction they take the Vala character....*rubs hands together gleefully*

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                *sigh* That was one of my fav Danny eps... Enemy Mine. He was smart, smart a$$, smooth talking (even if it was in Unas) and I love the end when the colonel says that O'Neill was right about him, he was a pain in the a$$ but worth it.

Yeah, I love that one. Any ep where he goes into "frustrated archaeologist" mode... He's really very cute when he's being impatient with the ignorance of others.

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
                                Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
                                (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Working...
                                X