Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle
    Well, if it's any consolation, when my sister and I were going through customs last year, every agent there KNEW what we were there for..... And it wasn't the famous maple syrup!

Gotta love the cameraphone!
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...breakfast2.jpg
    MS - Why do you think it was ME that warned customs about you Hussies??!
    Because, darling Danny, you are as smart as you are beautiful?

Comment

Hi Deeds!!!!
      And what's with all the lemurs?????

Okay so if you guys know anything at all about my posting habits...... You know I wouldn't let an opportunity go by that I could post tongue. But not just ANY tongue - Con Piccie Tongue!!!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

I'm so totally overjoyed with the pics I got last weekend.... Has it already been a week?!?! *sigh* Now there's HOW LONG until Vancouver? I don't know what I'll do with myself until then. Maybe just wallow in all eight seasons of SG and forget about the outside world....

Okay okay, just kidding.

Found one I think Meimei the Neck Biter might like........ And it just thunks the hell outta me!
        Last edited by Chelle; 19 November 2005, 04:46 PM.

Comment

I'm so totally overjoyed with the pics I got last weekend.... Has it already been a week?!?! *sigh* Now there's HOW LONG until Vancouver? I don't know what I'l do with myself until hten. maybe just wallow in all eight seasons of SG and forget about the outside world....

Okay okay, just kidding.

Found one I think Meimei the Neck Biter might like........ And it just thunks the hell outta me!
          http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...02005/ms24.jpg
          Ooooh, neck!! Loverly! But is that Aquafina he's drinking? Oy! I thought he was smart but maybe not!! Eeeek!

A side effect of working in the bottled water industry!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            But is that Aquafina he's drinking?
            It was. Quite a few comments about CJ not being there were made while drinking that bottle of water - "Hey, I'm not hung over this weekend!"

Oh, and got one for Foxy..... Are you out there, O Wrist-Aficionado?

And look Meimei, he turned the bottle around so you didn't have to see the label! How nice of him!

Comment

With all these con photos and talk about Vancouver, I went and bought a lottery ticket.
              Actually I have been buying alot more lottery tickets than I usually do.
              Not that I expect to win but you know what they say "you can't win if you don't play."

sigpic
              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                With all these con photos and talk about Vancouver, I went and bought a lottery ticket.
                Not that I expect to win but you know what they say "you can't win if you don't play."

WAAAAHHH!! We don't even have a lottery! I can't even try that way to get to Vancouver! I was checking airfare today (something I do when there's too much con convos in here) and it's just not going to happen! By the time I pay for airfare, room and tickets... *sigh* I'll just have to live vicariously through the rest of the hussies...

Comment

It was. Quite a few comments about CJ not being there were made while drinking that bottle of water - "Hey, I'm not hung over this weekend!"

Oh, and got one for Foxy..... Are you out there, O Wrist-Aficionado?

And look Meimei, he turned the bottle around so you didn't have to see the label! How nice of him!
                  Well, he is thoughtful but I know that icky blue bottle anywhere...

More neck please? It would make me feel so much better about the water... *tries to look pathetic*

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                    LOLOLOL!!!! That's so funny - I had a dream the other night that I bought the $315 million winning ticket in the Mega Millions lottery last week, and bought con tickets for everyone here any flew everyone into Vancouver!!!!!

Then I woke up. Dammit. Back to reality.

CON PICCIE!!!!!

Comment

Well, he is thoughtful but I know that icky blue bottle anywhere...

More neck please? It would make me feel so much better about the water... *tries to look pathetic*

MS - Oh, this bottle here? Out of the picture? Okay!

Comment

WAAAAHHH!! We don't even have a lottery! I can't even try that way to get to Vancouver! I was checking airfare today (something I do when there's too much con convos in here) and it's just not going to happen! By the time I pay for airfare, room and tickets... *sigh* I'll just have to live vicariously through the rest of the hussies...

After every con report here on the thread, I redo my budget and check out airfares.
                        The results are always the same.
                        But then Denial ain't just a river in Eygpt, it is a way of life.
                        So never say never.

Did anyone of you read the Ask JM thread lately? He commented that they have been kicking around a potentially controversial Daniel story Arc for S10? I wonder what lovely trouble they have in mind for poor Daniel.

Too much talk and not enough pics.

He looks so peaceful. Do you think he is aware of the trouble he is in for.

sigpic
                        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

love that sleeping Daniel pic!
                          May I snurch it?

snuggly sweater:
                          sigpic

Comment

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...02005/ms17.jpg
                            MS - Oh, this bottle here? Out of the picture? Okay!
                            Oh, my, yes! Way better! Lots of neck and even MS knows that the water needs to be hidden!! If I ever do make it to a con, I'll bring him some really good bottled water!

Comment

I'm so totally overjoyed with the pics I got last weekend.... Has it already been a week?!?! *sigh* Now there's HOW LONG until Vancouver? I don't know what I'l do with myself until hten. maybe just wallow in all eight seasons of SG and forget about the outside world....

Okay okay, just kidding.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...02005/ms24.jpg
                              Ooooooh.....Blondie!!!....

Thanks for more great piccies Chelle....great after a busy day with the girlies!....

Too tired to be amusing....will just randomly thunk and drool....

Deeds xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X