Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle
    Yay it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!! Wen to see Harry Potter at midnight. Going on 1 hour of sleep. Hurrah!!! And I got my film back late last night - I can't wait to get home and continue the lessons in Hussy Delight, because I have a few more that just might kill us all!!!!!!

Gawd I need coffee. Here's some thunk to get by on in the meantime....

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rtrait_011.jpg
    Yay, Chelle has got more con pics to share.!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
      Yay it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!! Wen to see Harry Potter at midnight. Going on 1 hour of sleep. Hurrah!!! And I got my film back late last night - I can't wait to get home and continue the lessons in Hussy Delight, because I have a few more that just might kill us all!!!!!!

Gawd I need coffee. Here's some thunk to get by on in the meantime....

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rtrait_011.jpg
      I would love to be joining you in on the mere hours of sleep but the kitties had check ups this morning and I had to drag myself out of bed early enough to take them there before work. And due to a nasty spill involving a UPS truck and all lanes of the freeway I was driving on at the time, I ended up late to work and subsequently ruined my day pretty much as I was running ragged and late to everything post hence......*sigh* I'll see HP tomorrow after work and make a nice capper to my work week.

To avoid troutage, pretty blue eyes by Bling!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
        ROLFMAO!!!!! Great manip Jilly!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
          At least she didn't have any Tok'ra Lemurs...

That's all I gots to say about that one.....

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
            Me? *bats eyes innocently* I'd never do such a thing...
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ybiehn/sp2.jpg

Lemurlemurlemurlemurlemurlemurlemur...

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
              http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/187/287er.jpg

That's all I gots to say about that one.....
              Err... what's this about Lemurs?

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                No it's just scary, we are reaching hussy critical mass here! Poor Vancouver won't know what's hit it.

FF
                Hmmm... I wonder what happens when hussies hit critical mass. Does Danny explode?

*slinks off thread*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  Hmmm... I wonder what happens when hussies hit critical mass. Does Danny explode?

*slinks off thread*
                  LOL

I am just worried about what I'm going to say to the nice Canadian custom/imigration people when they asked me the reason for entering the country.

"Ah yes, I am requesting entering to Canada to fulfill my Daniel hussy obligation as set out in the Hussy handbook"

Yup that will get me into the country alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow
                    LOL

I am just worried about what I'm going to say to the nice Canadian custom/imigration people when they asked me the reason for entering the country.

"Ah yes, I am requesting entering to Canada to fulfill my Daniel hussy obligation as set out in the Hussy handbook"

Yup that will get me into the country alright.
                    I'm afraid that they'll have wanted posters at the airports and borders... Could get ugly... Hussies headed north should maybe think about disguises. Maybe Mazz could help.

On second thought, dressed as Vala might be a dead giveaway since we all know that that hussy wanted Daniel too!

*giggle* *giggle* *snort*

Comment

It's really late, so I hope you'll forgive me for letting my sig count for my Daniel pics in this post. I just wanted to mention that I've added an MSN MySpace (I opted for this instead of the "cool" LiveJournal). It's nothing extraordinary - just a journal space to share some of my experiences, as you all do.

Blessings...and good night!
                      OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Heehee, I was playing with Sloganizer, and it gave me these. So random, but so apt!

«The wonder has a name: Daniel Jackson.»
                        «Everyone should believe in Daniel Jackson.»
                        «My way is thunk.»
                        «You can't beat whumped Danny.»
                        «I want pants day and I want it now.»
                        «bandaniel's like heaven.»
                        «Passion for boonie hat.»
                        «My Daniel Jackson is mine.»

Sloganizer at 4:30am is dangerous to your mental health.

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
                        Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
                        (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

What beautiful Zaturday morning!

sigpic
                          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            I'm afraid that they'll have wanted posters at the airports and borders... Could get ugly... Hussies headed north should maybe think about disguises. Maybe Mazz could help.

On second thought, dressed as Vala might be a dead giveaway since we all know that that hussy wanted Daniel too!

*giggle* *giggle* *snort*
                            I'm worried about getting back into the US from Canada.
                            "Why yes, Mr Immigration Officer, I travelled half way round the world, went up across the border into Canada with a car load of mad women and now I want you to let me back into your country so I can go home."
                            This should be fun.

FF (for certain values of the word fun)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                              I'm worried about getting back into the US from Canada.
                              "Why yes, Mr Immigration Officer, I travelled half way round the world, went up across the border into Canada with a car load of mad women and now I want you to let me back into your country so I can go home."
                              This should be fun.

FF (for certain values of the word fun)
                              Well, if it's any consolation, when my sister and I were going through customs last year, every agent there KNEW what we were there for..... And it wasn't the famous maple syrup!

Gotta love the cameraphone!

MS - Why do you think it was ME that warned customs about you Hussies??!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Hello All!....Missed me today?....

Been up to London for the bi-annual meet up with my College friends....had a nose round Covent Garden, nice lunch and loads and loads of girly gossip!....am shattered now and off for a nice soak in the bath with lots of bubbles and vanilla candles.....after I've had a quick Thunk of course!..

Ooo huggies from Daniel...and not a Lemur in sight!....

Deeds xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X