Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Djboobwack
    BTW, good to hear that you'll be there(in Vancouver). You see what I look like on my icon below, when you see me, say HELLO!
    You can be sure I will!! Many, many people from GW are going. I think there will be tons of folks whose names you will probably recognize there.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      You can be sure I will!! Many, many people from GW are going. I think there will be tons of folks whose names you will probably recognize there.

I'll wear a nametag saying Djboobwack

Comment

I'll be there too!! YOO-HOO.

Looking forward to seeing 'Gaters I've run into before and seeing new 'Gaters.

Thanks to Chelle for keeping us up with the latest pics of a very HOT guy. You lucky girl.
        sigpic
        Vancouver 2010
        Chicago 2010
        Chicago 2011
        Jack's CSM

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
          Did someone want any new CON PICS?????

Hee hee hee hee hee hee.

Michael told a little story about his wedding party tonight..... Namely about Chirs Judge's role in said wedding party. Since Michael and Lexa are both of Scottish heritage, why not have a "traditional" wedding, complete with kilts?
          MS & CJ in kilts. What I wouldn't pay to see that in person.
          And some of Michael's groomsmen going completely traditional. (read as COMMANDO)
          *gigglesnort*

Ahem, anyway I promised con pics, I have six for tonight, and i'm outta here. Me be tired!

Here's our boy, doing this little booty wiggling, hands out, white boy dance while playing the Stargate theme on his cell phone!
          Can't miss he's biting his lower lip just slightly too. *falls over*

http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=4665900

OMG!!! THUNK!!!!

This is just the first pic and I am already tempted to just say charge it and go to Vancouver next March. I only need someone to share the hotel room and I might be tempted even more.
          sigpic
          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Okay I'm back - Just donated some blood to the local vampires, and am ready for two more thunks!

Back to the lessons on Hussy Delight. Another absolutely delightful moment is one where our lovely Mr. Shanks is peaceful, just listening to the goings on in the room...... Oh who am I kidding? Look at those lips! And those eyes!!!!!!! And the FRINKLE!!!!!!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...202005/ms9.jpg
            Oi vey, the man is just so good looking.
            I hear ya Chelle, the pouty lips and those beautiful eyes are just gorgoeus.

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
              Since I can't green you PM, here's some smiley green for your fabolous new sig. It's out on Friday wahooo!!! So going to the midnight showing!

To avoid trouts....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Okay I'm back - Just donated some blood to the local vampires, and am ready for two more thunks!

Back to the lessons on Hussy Delight. Another absolutely delightful moment is one where our lovely Mr. Shanks is peaceful, just listening to the goings on in the room...... Oh who am I kidding? Look at those lips! And those eyes!!!!!!! And the FRINKLE!!!!!!
                http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...202005/ms9.jpg
                Yeah baby, uh huh! *rowr* Love it Chelle, you are the best! Can't wait for that favorite you keep rambling on about *checks watch*

Well Imageshack seems to be down...AGAIN. If it wasn't such a pain in the butt, I'd move all my pics to my Photobucket account. *sigh* Maybe someday when I have a few days to spare....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

Looking forward to the next batch of piccies tomorrow morning Chelle....I'll be waking up bleary eyed and tea-less ready for some stonking thunking!...

Good night hussies.....enjoy the show!...

Deeds xx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1

OMG!!! THUNK!!!!

This is just the first pic and I am already tempted to just say charge it and go to Vancouver next March. I only need someone to share the hotel room and I might be tempted even more.
                    Well if I can ever get people to fill up my collecting tin, you are welcome to crash with me in whatever cardboard box I can find to squeeze onto a street corner.

Will know whether I can go after the New Year *keeps fingers and toes crossed* I wouldn't wanna miss a Hussy gathering like this for the world!

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Djboobwack
                      Hey ladies, are any of you concerned that MS may not sign on for season 10.....?
                      Over in Joe Mallozzi's Blog, he said he already pitched a Whumped Daniel Ep Idea for a S10, so I am not worried. Everything will work out.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                        Well if I can ever get people to fill up my collecting tin, you are welcome to crash with me in whatever cardboard box I can find to squeeze onto a street corner.

Will know whether I can go after the New Year *keeps fingers and toes crossed* I wouldn't wanna miss a Hussy gathering like this for the world!

http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=4668402
                        Thanks for the offer! I am keeping my fingers crossed that both our finances are looking brighter in the new year.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the offer! I am keeping my fingers crossed that both our finances are looking brighter in the new year.

Just got news from Creation that Michael has signed for just two conventions so far, New Jersey and Burbank, both in November of next year. Let's keep our fingers crossed that he signs on for more!

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

Over in Joe Mallozzi's Blog, he said he already pitched a Whumped Daniel Ep Idea for a S10, so I am not worried. Everything will work out.
                            I thought ALL eps were whump Daniel eps somehow...

Comment

*Jumps up and down like a moron*
                              I'm going to Vancouver, and so is my sister! Woohoo for the Vancouver bound Hussies!!!!

Hussies in Van-cou-VER! Hussies in Van-cou-VER! Hussies in Van-cou-VER! Hussies in Van-cou-VER! Hussies in Van-cou-VER! Hussies in Van-cou-VER! Hussies in Van-cou-VER! Hussies in Van-cou-VER! Hussies in Van-cou-VER!

Ahem. Back to our regularly scheduled thunking.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

*Jumps up and down like a moron*
                                I'm going to Vancouver, and so is my sister! Woohoo for the Vancouver bound Hussies!!!!

Hussies in Van-cou-VER! Hussies in Van-cou-VER! Hussies in Van-cou-VER! Hussies in Van-cou-VER! Hussies in Van-cou-VER! Hussies in Van-cou-VER! Hussies in Van-cou-VER! Hussies in Van-cou-VER! Hussies in Van-cou-VER!

Ahem. Back to our regularly scheduled thunking.
                                http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...2005/MSnCJ.jpg
                                *rattles the collecting tin and heads for the street corner* I AM going! I'm determined now.....what body parts can I sell to get the most money????

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X