Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats ShelBel!!

Not quite Monday yet for me, but Multi-thunking anyway...

sig by PM

Comment

I hope you have a lot to show us Chelle. I got bored waiting and now I can't go to bed till it dries.

Comment

double-thunk

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy
          You can never view this pic too much.

And since it's not yet midnight here. Here's a smile pic and an old con pic.

sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

another double thunk

Comment

you'd best hurry, chelle-
              the natives... err, hussies... are getting restless.

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
              Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
              (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Originally posted by RockinHobbit
                you'd best hurry, chelle-
                the natives... err, hussies... are getting restless.
                Restless??? Some of us are darn near running in circles....

Nice work Blingy. If I make it to Vancouver could I indulge you???

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                  Nice work Blingy. If I make it to Vancouver could I indulge you???
                  Oh heck yeah! I'll henna anything that sits still long enough.

Comment

Still editing...... It's so hard to choose which are easiest to get ready (ie no thought required editing since I'm tired!), and losing my train of though staring........ and then wiping up the drool. Having the BF sitting there next to me while I'm catcalling MS, THAT was an experience!
                    *edit* Catcalling, grunting, mmmmmm-ing, uh-huhing, and in general being a Hussy. Or as Jay has now rechristened me, being a Shanks Skank.

Still working.... be back in a few!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Another double thunk.

I don't really detect much THING in this picture, but some other hussies might.

Oh, and speaking of THING, does anyone watch 'Boston Legal'? I just started, and I have a really stupid question about the William Shatner and James Spader characters. (Well, they were dressed as matching pink flamingoes on Halloween, so it might not be that stupid.)
                      sig by PM

Comment

J: Daniel! Daniel! are you ok?
                        D: Shhhhhhhh Jack, trying to control my hussies here while they wait for chelle.
                        J: You think laying here pretending to be unconsious will control them.
                        D: control might be the wrong word distract might be a better word for it.
                        J: Yeah Oooooookay, sureyoubetcha.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                          Oh heck yeah! I'll henna anything that sits still long enough.
                          That might be a problem. Probably need a few drinks to get me to sit still long enough....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                            Still editing...... It's so hard to choose which are easiest to get ready (ie no thought required editing since I'm tired!), and losing my train of though staring........ and then wiping up the drool. Having the BF sitting there next to me while I'm catcalling MS, THAT was an experience!
                            *edit* Catcalling, grunting, mmmmmm-ing, uh-huhing, and in general being a Hussy. Or as Jay has now rechristened me, being a Shanks Skank.

Still working.... be back in a few!
                            Yes that would be a real problem......Shanks Skanks all around! Need that on matching t-shirts!

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                              ..Shanks Skanks all around! Need that on matching t-shirts!
                              I categorically refuse to wear any garment emblazoned skank, ho, b**th or otherwise.
                              And no turtlenecks either.

Comment

Chelle?

We're dyin' here.

Just FYI.

No pressure.

Comment

Working...
                                X