X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are down to 7 awaitin'
    sigpic

Comment

Something for Smile Sunday to keep us going...

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

I'm kind of lurking around, waiting.... I wanna see too!

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
          Something for Smile Sunday to keep us going...
          Good idea!

Comment

Here's one for Smile Sunday, with some neck and face fuzz for that added yummy quotient.

sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

gatehorse

Comment

No Chelle yet....maybe I should call her, make sure the pics are okay...

Smiles it is....or maybe odd expressions....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

me ->

I wanna see con pics! *waits patiently*
                  sig by PM

Comment

It's now multithunk Monday...

gatehorse

Comment

GAH! Vinny! * LURVES Vincent Ventresca *

Me and Vinny on set of "The Invisible Man" in 2001...

Comment

tryxy has now join the waitingroom and passes drinks to all those waiting for chelle.

Comment

Waiting for Chelle. Who will be might impressed I think by the number of people hanging around for her and her paparazzi camera....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Shelbel
                            GAH! Vinny! * LURVES Vincent Ventresca *

Me and Vinny on set of "The Invisible Man" in 2001...

My friend was obsessed with Invisible Man. She made me watch a few eps, but unfortunately, it was before I started watching scifi. Good show, though. And ya gotta love the Twilight Zone for bringing Vincent Ventresca and MS together, even if MS in only in one two-minute scene.

gatehorse

Comment

I did here one story from the con in a chatroom I visited its about Michael's wedding.

Apparently CJ was running late after talking Michael and Lexa into wearing kilts. Michael decide to call him and CJ was on the toliet with a slight prob. Michael told him to get the wedding and when CJ got there he asked in they were going traditional or not (nothing underneath). Michael never said which way they went but had everyone in stitches describing a 210lb man with dirarea and nothing under his kilt lol

Comment

My friend was obsessed with Invisible Man. She made me watch a few eps, but unfortunately, it was before I started watching scifi. Good show, though. And ya gotta love the Twilight Zone for bringing Vincent Ventresca and MS together, even if MS in only in one two-minute scene.
                                LOL! Yeah, I was an I-Maniac too. Loved that freakin' show until TPTB got hold of it in season 2 and WRECKED IT DEAD. Vinny is such a dear... such a wonderful cast and crew...

Hmmm, I suppose I better make this all nice and legal... multi-thunk all around!

P.S. Lookit! 300 posts! *dances*

Comment

Working...
                                X