Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Hoping to see THE JACKET this weekend!*

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

I should be down stairs doing laundry. What am I doing instead? Yep, hopelessly stuck here, thunking away......

And I like it. A lot.

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
        I don't cause trouble... It just kinda... follows me about

Say hey to hubs for me, is Ramadan done now? If it is, I hope he had a good Eid. I'll have to grab you on MSN so you can pick out some piccehs for me to print and post.

I was kinda hoping it was Saturday today, and not Friday...
        http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...3t6pt/s640x480
        See! That's what I tell people but they just don't listen. Now I have another participant who can contend that we don't cause trouble, it just happens. Much like screaming my undying love for Michael off a hotel balcony, it just happens!

It's not my fault CJ happened to be there......

I am on MSN, you just never are. Time to get your country on the right friggin timezone...CST.....

And yes Ramadan is done and he had a fabolous gut busting, stomach filling Eid.....

To avoid troutage on this fabolous Friday.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Big, blue insane eyes.......

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
            I should be down stairs doing laundry. What am I doing instead? Yep, hopelessly stuck here, thunking away......

And I like it. A lot.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...es/Icon/32.jpg
            And we like it a lot too. Will have the phone charged, primed and ready for Sunday. What time PST if the breakfast, so I can figure out when I can expect some piccies heading my way my time....okay that just sounded odd when I typed it....*shrug*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
              Will have the phone charged, primed and ready for Sunday. What time PST if the breakfast, so I can figure out when I can expect some piccies heading my way my time....
              I think it's going to be their usual 8 to 9 am. I'll text or pop on the forum to let you know. If I get anything good, I'll dump it onto my photobucket account and have it up in a heartbeat - Wooohooo for the Wyndham and their wireless i-net access!

D - Oh yeah, woohoo.

Comment

My LJ

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Have a great time at the Con Chelle....looking forward to the reports and piccies!....

"Come Hither" Eyes and Frinkles.....yummmmmm....

Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                      Have a great time at the Con Chelle....looking forward to the reports and piccies!....

Deeds xx
                      Yep, all have a fun time, give us lots of stories.

I'm just packing the car then off to Novacon. Max is sulking big time so I expect to find the place wrecked when I get back.

Be good (especially Ms Bling who has been hanging out in the Daniel Whump Thread and so is a bit over exited).

FF, [innocent]not that I'd hang around places like that...[/innocent]
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah... Chelle... give him a hard time from the UK contingent for us

Comment

Ooooh, have fun FF, especially now you have the right weekend

You going to hightail it to Collectormania with me and Deeds in Feb?

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                            Ooooh, have fun FF, especially now you have the right weekend

You going to hightail it to Collectormania with me and Deeds in Feb?

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmatazz/pic/0048kewx
                            Ooo Foxy think of the fun we could have!....

Erm Mazz....do I bring my own handcuffs?.....

Deeds xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox

Be good (especially Ms Bling who has been hanging out in the Daniel Whump Thread and so is a bit over exited).

FF, [innocent]not that I'd hang around places like that...[/innocent]
                              That was that other bling, the naughty pervy one. Have a great time at Novacon!

Lovely blue eyes with a bit of frinkle and a darling pout...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                That was that other bling, the naughty pervy one. Have a great time at Novacon!

Lovely blue eyes with a bit of frinkle and a darling pout...

So many cute thunkable guys... so little time.

Random Jello Attack!
                                It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Working...
                                X