Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    I'm sure he's peeked at least enough to run screaming from us in terror! Just joking...

As a busy actor, husband and father, I doubt he would want more than that initial glance. He has a publicist and an agent to keep him up-to-date on his fanbase, and I'm pretty sure he would find the idea of threads/websites about himself to be equally flattering and creepy, and thus stay far, far away. I mean, as much as WE enjoy it, we do tend to treat him like an object to be whumped, thunked over, peeped at and drooled on. Would YOU enjoy that sort of attention on a regular basis by complete strangers?

I know I'd be a bit uneasy and wouldn't like to know what was on the net about me. I'm sure with his limited time he wouldn't have the time to look.. ehehhe

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
      WELCOME TO THE THUNK THREAD BTW
      ROCKINHOBBIT

Deeds xx
      Thanks!
      And... arm, neck, and pants!

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
      Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
      (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Welcome RockinHobbit to the pond!

Hmmm, Weapons Wednesday is it
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Djboobwack
          I know I'd be a bit uneasy and wouldn't like to know what was on the net about me. I'm sure with his limited time he wouldn't have the time to look.. ehehhe
          I googled my own name once......not a task for the faint hearted....although I seem to be quite prevalent in the manufacturing and engineering industry!....

Back to the job in hand.....just to prove I'm not totally obsessed with Daniel's pants!...I'm equally obsessed with his arms...

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I googled my own name once......not a task for the faint hearted....although I seem to be quite prevalent in the manufacturing and engineering industry!....
            Deeds xx

I googled myself about 8 months or longer ago. I found all this information including my home number and address. I quickly contacted the sites that had my home information and had it removed. Now when you google me.. nothing comes up. Even if I do reverse look ups. Nothing!

~ I had a stalker that found me by that information online. Met some dood on the street, he only knew my first name..but he found me.. I was scared Sh*tless!

I'll slap in a piccy
            Last edited by Djboobwack; 09 November 2005, 11:04 AM.

Comment

LOL... I did the same thing once, and about 99% of the hits were in Italian. Mostly news articles from Sunday papers, IIRC.

Back on topic, I have a Weapons Wednesday piccie in my PB somewhere... aha!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

guh! i love that piccys CK
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                  LOL!@Kerri

Comment

Daniel, boyo, I know how you feel.

Well, maybe my head doesn't hurt that much.... But this is a very gross project... and a very long day. lol
                    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

bedtime for me, my dannyclone is waiting....

godnight, see you tomorrow.
                      sigpic

Comment

aw, goodnite...sleep tight, don't let the danny bugs bite
                        sigpic

Comment

I know we engage in some pretty outrageous behavior around here, but in our defence, most of it is aimed at the character, not the actor. And besides, we get a major case of the giggles over stuff like Foxie's Daniels-with-Tails. I'd say we're pretty harmless.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                            And besides, we get a major case of the giggles over stuff like Foxie's Daniels-with-Tails. I'd say we're pretty harmless.
                            Daniels-with-Tails? I think I need to see that.

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
                            Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
                            (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Originally posted by RockinHobbit
                              Daniels-with-Tails? I think I need to see that.
                              Well there was this first...

Comment

Then she did this...

I dread to do anything untoward at the con next March. Foxie doesn't need a camera to record images for posterity.

Comment

Working...
                                X