• Show
Clear All

oh, i suppose i better post some...

THING!

and...

BONDAGE!
    sigpic

Comment

For all us "THING" lovers, I just found a music video someone made to "Smack My B!tch Up" by Prodigy. Those that have read the whole thing will now to what it refers. You can find it here: http://eclecticum.com/Stargate/videos.php. Hehe. Haven't watched it yet, but it looks good. Yay!!!

Edit: Just watched it. Excellent. If you've read the story, quite funny, too. Not as funny without knowing the story, but still a good watch. :-)

Kerri
      Last edited by Switch42; 03 November 2005, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Seeing as it's now Friday here, I think it's time for blue eyes:

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

So Imageshack seems to have weirded out and won't show me my some 38 pages of pictures that I have saved on their site. Let's hope it's only temporary and I don't have to strangle whoever deleted all my pics....

*grrrr*

Well at least I am still able to upload pics and get the URL's from that. I just can't see any of my other pics *scratches head*

And since it's still Thursday here.....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

Another Blue Eyes Friday pic, 'cuz I can and I'm bored and I can't sleep... it's 12:37 in the morning here... oy.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Quickie post!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Mmmmm, stll not Friday. Whumped 'n bound!!!!

Comment

Yep, bondage is still in effect here in California.....

Comment

Yep yep yep yep, still bound.

Comment

Bracing for the inevitable whumpage.....

Comment

Gotta throw in some good Non-PG face just because I can.

Comment

Plenty of lurkers, no posting. Hmmmm. Gives me more time to make up for my absence over the last few days. So here's a weapon for yesterday!

Comment

And now, since I really should go to bed, my final whumped piccie of the night.

Goodnight all!

Comment

Good morning all...just wishing Mazz and Ronja a good journey to Wolf....and I hope that in spite of the bad news yesterday they still have a great time!...

Sadly no piccies from me at the moment...photobucket undergoing maintenance....normal thunking service will be resumed asap....suppose I have to go do chores now....

Deeds xx

Edited to add: Just seen that Cliff Simon and Tobias Mehler (Lt. Simmons) have been added to the Wolf Con...so hope that will help make them a bit happier....decent enough eye candy to drool over imo!...
                              Last edited by discodiva; 04 November 2005, 01:42 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Yay! PB is back up!.....Blue Eyes here we come....

Deeds xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X