Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasySyma
    Time is always a great theme for Daniel. 1969 and 2010 are very thunk-worthy.

Then again, he does look good any time, any place.
    Very, very true!

Comment

Back in time, it is!!

Comment

And a bit of a leap ahead, as well.

Comment

well peeps, i am gonna go soon..i will cya all either tomorrow or monday for sure

nite all
          sigpic

Comment

'Night, PM! Sleep tight!

Comment

oh i will with danny in my bed...er...dreams and everything
              sigpic

Comment

Night, PM!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Random D & S as I run around and set all my clocks back...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

Some new pretty nummyness I found while surfing around (if that's even a word....)

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

More of his hotness...

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet
                        Am I the only person not going to Vancouver?
                        I'll just have to make do with hearing all about it I guess
                        And console myself with a little more snuggly sweater!
                        I'm not going, no chance at all. How about this: For anyone NOT going, we'll have a party right here, all weekend. We don't need no stinkin' congoers!
                        And Sunday night will be especially wild as we eagerly await the new con pics.
                        gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

speaking of Sam, totally wildly off-topic news (to those who haven't smelt the smoke or seen the burning....). but apparantly at Gabit Amanda was asked about season 10 and said that she wasn't sure what was happening, that MS, CJ, BB and CB were coming back, but that she hadn't heard yet, and had had to phone Rob Cooper to ask, and he said they haven't decided yet, she may do half and half with Atlantis..... *cue the angry villagers with pitchforks*

Now, that is vast paraphrasing, and who knows how it will all pan out - but well, it's much too monumental, and if y'all are anything like me you tend to hang out in your subscribed threads and miss this sort of news

Just remember to play nice, and being nasty gets us nowhere...

Comment

I got this next one from the wonderful group over at the Michael Shanks Archive Yahoo Group. Go check em out, they rock!

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                              speaking of Sam, totally wildly off-topic news (to those who haven't smelt the smoke or seen the burning....). but apparantly at Gabit Amanda was asked about season 10 and said that she wasn't sure what was happening, that MS, CJ, BB and CB were coming back, but that she hadn't heard yet, and had had to phone Rob Cooper to ask, and he said they haven't decided yet, she may do half and half with Atlantis..... *cue the angry villagers with pitchforks*

Now, that is vast paraphrasing, and who knows how it will all pan out - but well, it's much too monumental, and if y'all are anything like me you tend to hang out in your subscribed threads and miss this sort of news

Just remember to play nice, and being nasty gets us nowhere...
                              Thanks for the update KG. Me, I like Sam and all but the success of a show isn't built on the shoulders of one actress or actor. Especially a show that goes 10 seasons. If she decides or the TPTB decide that she should split her time between Atlantis and SG-1, then that's what will happen and shoving angry pitchforks and gathering a mob will do nothing but sour people and make AT think that all her fans are nutters.....

Which is beside the point really....

Again thanks for the news KG. I tend to miss out on stuff like that too, so it's nice to be kept in the loop.

Some randomness....

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

Couple new Daniel caps - yes I have been on a S8 capping spree this week

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X