Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    Oooooo, the blame list..... I see that Kliggins is more to blame than me now. (I keep dropping down that blame list. ) But, as usual, no one is more to blame than bling.
    Thank you so much for pointing that out DJF. I was hoping no one would notice.
    sigpic

Comment

I kinda missed Friday...

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
        Well that's one thing to bring me outta the woodwork. As I pop my eyeballs out, wipe them off thoroughly, do a shot of tequila and pop em back in again.

well, Erin, when you exhaust your tequila stash...head over here...I've got JackDaniels chilling in the freezer.....that's probably the single reason I can think of for the gerbil pics i've posted.....they look spectacular when tipsy!

cindyz...just about ready to call it a night! last call is over!

Comment

This one is just plain cute....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
            well, Erin, when you exhaust your tequila stash...head over here...I've got JackDaniels chilling in the freezer.....that's probably the single reason I can think of for the gerbil pics i've posted.....they look spectacular when tipsy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...sumuru_012.jpg

cindyz...just about ready to call it a night! last call is over!
            LOL! Yeah last call....there's never last call here, I just stop drinking when I start tripping over the cats on the way to the kitchen...

BTW Kligs did I ever tell you how much I love your sig? I to adore my cable modem.....it's my bestest friend! Which could say something about my friends....

Feeling like this right now....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              I've moved up to #4?? HOW did I move up to #4? I'm never HERE!!
              (Hmmm....I guess I jabber way more than I think I do. )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/0cbe7914.jpg
              hehehehe. I always knew that.

That Seshat; thinks she doesn't jabber.
              sigpic

Comment

Oooooo.....biting lip...

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

well, one last post before bed...this one's for Erin...on 1300 posts...and she likes Red Dwarf! love that show as well..... Joining the Evil Daniel/Erin conga line to the medicinal liquer cabinet then...

good night to all!.....

Comment

well, one last post before bed...this one's for Erin...on 1300 posts...and she likes Red Dwarf! love that show as well..... Joining the Evil Daniel/Erin conga line to the medicinal liquer cabinet then...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../shanks/14.jpg

good night to all!.....
                    There's a medicinal liquor cabinet? Smeg where? You goit, are you holding back on me!

BOOTY ALERT!

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                      There's a medicinal liquor cabinet? Smeg where? You goit, are you holding back on me! :

I think it is in Lister's quarters...or maybe Cat's?

Comment

just played with this one a little bit and gotta say love the jacket.

Comment

Erin, or maybe the infirmary...ya know, where everything is clean...it's all been sterilized.....

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                            Let's run with it and see where it take us ....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...nut/ocfal6.jpg
                            (Well I had to get pants in somehow didn't I?..

Deeds xx
                            Of course you did and thank you.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think it is in Lister's quarters...or maybe Cat's?
                              The only thing in Listers quarters is lager....and I am so NOT a beer person. Though I might knick one of his curries though...

And the only thing in the Cat's quarters are suits....lots and lots of suits...with flared trouser legs and matching lapels...

I'm voting for Rimmer....smeghead....

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

Erin, or maybe the infirmary...ya know, where everything is clean...it's all been sterilized.....
                                Well you know Kryten might be in the infirmary. He could make me a nice tequila sunrise....

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X