No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, very funny PM! And after I posted a pre-birthday BanDaniel for you last night even though I'm a loyal member of HA-HA...

D: That's ok, PM - Jen knows how to take a joke, really!
    OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

i know she does

so daniel, what ya got planned for my last few hours (1 1/2) of my bday...i am up for anything
      sigpic

Comment

D: Well...How about hide-and-seek? I'll count - you hide... 100, 99, 98, 97, 96, 95.....
        OregonJen

Comment

hmmmmm, how about we go....*keeps mouth shut cuz what she was about to say isn't PG*

anyhoo, i am taking my danny clone and heading off to bed

g'nite i have had a loooong day with school and all
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
            Another beautiful Blingy cap...*MWA* I wish I could green you but the rep system says I gotta spread it out somemore...
            http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/3...inity194pn.jpg
            Mwa! Green if you must, but know that for me, capping is its own reward.

*sliding in just under deadline*
            Happy Birthday Potions Mistress!!

Comment

Greened ya Bling

thanks for the bday wish
              sigpic

Comment

Y'all I was carded tonight!! And not just because the register popped up an automated 'check ID' message either! The checker looked at my bottles and looked at my face and said, "I'm gonna need to see your ID." WOO-HOO!!

In honor of this depressingly rare occurence, I give you Young Daniel!!

...with Jack, looking very THING-y...

bling, already having drunk those two bottles so she can go get more in hopes of getting carded again.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  Y'all I was carded tonight!! And not just because the register popped up an automated 'check ID' message either! The checker looked at my bottles and looked at my face and said, "I'm gonna need to see your ID." WOO-HOO!!

In honor of this depressingly rare occurence, I give you Young Daniel!!

http://members.cox.net/sgode/Family4.jpg

...with Jack, looking very THING-y...

bling, already having drunk those two bottles so she can go get more in hopes of getting carded again.
                  CONGRATS Bling for the rare occurence
                  May it happens more often in the future

thanks ONTLLs

sigpic
                  sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Still have a few minutes left of Friday, I shall now post accordingly.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

I had such a nice run today - Did some work-thunk, which is something I've had a severe lack of in the last few weeks. Giggled enough to make my coworkers wonder if I've going loopy on them again. Then had to explain said loopy behavior.

All in all, a very good day. More Danny for all!

Comment

How could anyone NOT lurve that smile?!?!

Comment

Hmmm.... it says I'm all alone in here.... I finally get Daniel all to myself!!

So handsome... in the suit and all...
                          OregonJen

Comment

Last post before bed, might as well make it a good one!

Comment

Hey Chelle! Welcome back - it's been pretty quiet in here tonight.

Gotta post my favorite Blue-eyed photo (before I fall asleep)

I think I'll be fading into Daniel-dreamland about now. Good evening!
                              OregonJen

Comment

thanks ONTLLs

sigpic
                                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Working...
                                X